Welcome to Total Pokemon Island Wiki
The wiki about TPI that anyone can edit.
What Is Total Pokemon Island?
Total Pokemon Island, or Total Pokemon to be more inclusive, refers to either of these two entities. First and foremost, it's a youtube series or fan fiction created by someone to put Pokemon species in a reality show setting where they compete in challenges and in a strategy game simultaneously in order to become the last person standing and win a prize of some sort, usually a large amount of money (either in Pokemon or real world currencies). Additionally, since their inception since the original US airing of the first Total Drama season in 2008, many people have created Total Pokemon "camps" where online users on youtube or other social media platforms competed in these simulated strategy competitions themselves. Though the Total Pokemon community has been less active in the past few years, it has produced large amounts of creative works. The first video series is thought to be ElcoRaiderx1995's Total Pokemon Island, though Misdreavous525's series has had the most longevity with three and a half seasons fully aired on YouTube, four full seasons completed, and a fifth in the works.
Contents(view all pages)
Current News and Events
- Feel free to edit any pages, but please make them reliable, and lengthy. Having one sentence for a page isn't a good read. Make them professional as well, as if an adult/actual Wiki editor was writing it.
- Many of the Pokemon pages now have an image! Take a look (:
- When adding a Sugimori Pokemon image to a page, please make sure the width is 260 Thanks Total Pokemon Island Wiki
Contribute to this wiki
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki for some tips
- If you are new to wikis, check Help:Getting_Started
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.