Total Pokemon/Survivor Interactive is a series of Total Pokemon's I did in my notebook that I would do whenever an episode of Survivor from CBS was on Television. Some of these will contain my characters from the Total Pokemon Island series I used to do, while others will contain original characters. I hope you enjoy this page as I put in as much detail as I can.
With that, I hope you enjoy this wiki =D
Total Pokemon South Pacific!Edit
Total Pokemon South Pacific is the first Interactive season I ever did. This season took place near Upolu, Samoa and had 18 contestants.
- Redemption Island: Redemption Island debuts in this season. In a drastic game-changing twist, when a player gets voted out from Tribal Council, that player will not be eliminated right away. Instead, the said contestant will go to Redemption Island, where he/she will fend for himself during his/her entire stay. When the next person gets voted out, the two players will compete in a "duel." The winner gets to stay at the island, while the loser is eliminated from the game for good. At a certain point, the last person standing on Redemption Island will return to the main game and will continue his/her pursuit of the one million dollar prize and the title of the Season Winner.
- Challenges: In the advent of the Redemption Island Duels, this season featured several challenges both for Reward and Immunity.
- Show vs Show: In this season, contestants from Magmortar's TPI and Jirachi's TPI duked it out against each other.
Venusaur~ Venusaur was from Magmortar's Total Pokemon Island series. She is a weird individual, but she is pretty strong in challenges.
Shiny.Articuno~ Shiny.Articuno was from Jirachi's Total Pokemon Gilligan's Island series. She won the 3rd season and could be described as a manipulative individual.
Purugly~ Purugly was from Magmortar's Total Pokemon Island series. She was the supportive one of the tribe.
Chatot~ Chatot was from Magmortar's Total Pokemon Island series. Roserence was originally going to be on the show instead, but due to her pregnancy with Sadriasc, her husband took her place.
Gardevoir~ Gardevoir was from Magmortar's Total Pokemon Island series. She is very intelligent, but can be overcome with emotional stress at some points.
Chillacino~ Chillacino was from Jirachi's Total Pokemon Gilligan's Island series. She is both intelligent with her plans, and has a great social game.
Jumpluff~ Jumpluff was from Jirachi's Total Pokemon Gilligan's Island series. She used to be a psycho, but after a near death experience, she decided to turn over a new leaf.
Azelf~ Azelf was from Jirachi's Total Pokemon Gilligan's Island series. He can be crazy when he wants to be, but he has a sweet and caring personality and supports his friends and family.
Clefable~ Clefable was from Jirachi's Total Pokemon Gilligan's Island series. She is very intelligent, but she has a short fuse when provoked.
Dodrio~ Dodrio was from Jirachi's Total Pokemon Gilligan's Island series. He has two dead brains in his head, and always seems to get voted out first or ends up getting no votes at the end.
Illumise~ Illumise was from Magmortar's Total Pokemon Island series. She is very bossy, and really doesn't care for anyone that she hates.
Empoleon~ Empoleon was from Magmortar's Total Pokemon Island series. He is very strong in both physical and social parts of the game.
Walrein~ Walrein was from Magmortar's Total Pokemon Island series. He is very quiet, but he is courageous and determined to complete a task.
Dragonite~ Dragonite was from Magmortar's Total Pokemon Island series. He is basically the life of the party, but is very wise outside of that due to being one of the oldest contestants in the season.
Replisol~ Replisol was from Magmortar's Total Pokemon Island series. He is a villain, and was responsible for a lot of the eliminations this season.
Devidash~ Devidash was from Jirachi's Total Pokemon Gilligan's Island series. He won the first season, and later evolved due to his rage. He is very strong and determined to win.
Plusle~ Plusle was from Jirachi's Total Pokemon GIlligan's Island series. She is the wife of Dodrio and is usually nice to everyone, except for Sandslash, who she treats as an enemy.
Minun~ Minun was from Jirachi's Total Pokemon Gilligan's Island series. He is one of the smartest villains in the season, and is very wruthless.
Episode Guide for Total Pokemon: South PacificEdit
1st voted out
2nd voted out
3rd voted out
4th voted out
5th voted out
6th voted out
7th voted out
Day 19 1st Return
8th voted out
|9||Devidash||NONE||Azelf/Illumise||Shiny.Articuno/Jumpluff||6-5 / 4-3-2-1||
9th voted out
10th voted out
7th Eliminated 1st Jury Member Day 25
8th Eliminated 2nd Jury Member Day 25
|NONE||Gardevoir||Dodrio/Dragonite||5-4 / 4-3-1||
11th voted out
12th voted out
9th Eliminated 3rd Jury Member Day 28
10th Eliminated 4th Jury Member Day 28
13th voted out
11th Eliminated 5th Jury Member Day 31
14th voted out
12th Eliminated 6th Jury Member Day 33
15th voted out
13th Eliminated 7th Jury Member Day 36
2nd Returnee Day 36
16th voted out
8th Jury Member Day 37
|14(Final 4)||None||Gardevoir||Chatot||2-2,Fire Making Challenge||
17th voted out
9th Jury Member Day 38
The sixteen castaways rowed rafts ashore to the Redemption Island Arena to await the arrival of two mystery players by helicopter. Dragonite and Shiny.Articuno disembarked. To determine which tribes the two returnees would join, Wave gave them each an egg with either blue or red paint inside. The two crushed their eggs, with Shiny.Articuno crushing it on her chest, to reveal that Dragonite joined Inofit and Shiny.Articuno joined Salhoa.
- Reward challenge: Dragonite and Shiny.Articuno would represent their tribes by climbing a 12-foot (3.7 m) pole to retrieve a wooden turtle. They would then have to dig themselves under a log. Finally, they would solve a six-level Tower of Hanoi puzzle with the turtle as the top piece to win taro and flint.
Wave explained that Redemption Island and it's rules, and that a reward challenge would begin immediately between Dragonite and Shiny.Articuno representing their tribes. They both struggled with the Tower of Hanoi puzzle, requesting help from their tribes. Salhoa's assistance was pivotal and Shiny.Articuno took the win. When Inofit arrived at their campsite, Dragonite tried to charm his tribe and overcome his cold greeting, while Minun went off to look for the hidden immunity idol. Dragonite formed an alliance with Replisol, Devidash and Dodrio.
- Immunity challenge: The tribes would race through an obstacle course of zigzagging pathways, through a web of strung up coconuts, and over a 10-foot (3.0 m) wall. One tribe member would then dig up a machete and use it to cut five ropes which would release a bin of coconuts. Three tribe members would then shoot the coconuts through a hoop into a net. When enough coconuts were shot into the net, their combined weight would raise a flag. The first tribe to raise their flag would win.
The first immunity challenge was won by Inofit in a close match. In addition to tribal immunity, Inofit received flint and was told that a clue to the hidden immunity idol was hidden at their campsite. When Salhoa returned to camp, Venusaur and Chillacino had an argument about Venusaur's effort. Most of the tribe wanted to vote out Venusaur due to her failure at the coconut throwing stage of the challenge. Purugly suggested that the tribe consider voting out Azelf for being physically inept.Chillacino was suspicious about Purugly's reasons for keeping Venusaur in the game.Purugly told Venusaur that she needed to lobby the others in voting out Azelf. At Tribal Council, the tribe debated if Venusaur or Azelf was to remain in the tribe. When the vote came, the tribe decided against Venusaur and she became the first resident of Redemption Island.
Azelf found the clue to the hidden immunity idol. At Salhoa, Shiny.Articuno used her past experience and looked for things out of place and discovered the hidden immunity idol. Chillacino put forth an alliance plan of herself, Azelf, Clefable, Shiny.Articuno and Jumpluff.
- Reward/Immunity challenge: Four members from each tribe would unwind ribbons from a maypole to release a set of keys. One of the four would then use the keys to free four other tribemates. Those four tribemates would then push crates around a platform to clear the way for a large crate to pass under a pole. The entire tribe would then carry the large crate to a finish platform. The first tribe to have their large crate onto the finish platform would win pillows, blankets, a hammock, a mat, and immunity.
At the combined reward/immunity challenge, the men of Inofit blew a huge lead going into the crate stage of the challenge to let Salhoa win the challenge. Back at camp, Dragonite was concerned about Azelf possibly having a hidden immunity idol and suggested to his alliance that they flush the Idol by splitting their vote. Dodrio lobbied everybody to vote out Minun. Dragonite wanted his alliance to stick to his plan as he thought Minun was an easy target. When the vote came, the alliance didn't follow Dragonite' plan and Walrein was voted out/ sent to Redemption Island.
Day 6's tree mail announced the first Redemption Island duel. The tribes were instructed to send two members to witness the duel; Inofit sent Dragonite and Dodrio while Salhoa sent Shiny.Articuno and Chillacino.
- Redemption Island duel: The castaways would balance a wooden totem on top of a pole which they would have to keep upright by holding at the bottom of the pole. At regular intervals, the player would add an additional section to the bottom of the pole, making the pole longer and harder to balance. The last castaway still holding the totem up would win.
Before the duel started, Walrein got himself motivated to win the challenge, but it did not help and he lost to Venusaur. On day 7 at Inofit, Minun was called out by Plusle for eliminating Walrein and she worked to get him voted out while Minun convinced the rest of the tribe to vote out Plusle.Dragonite was concerned that Plusle's outburst would cause friction within the tribe and his alliance. At Salhoa, Shiny.Articuno decided that she had to trust somebody with the knowledge of his hidden immunity idol discovery and she decided upon telling Azelf. Azelf then told Gardevoir in order to gain her trust.
- Reward/Immunity challenge: A tribe member would race across a floating bridge carrying a bodyboard attached to a rope. The tribe member would grab a bag containing a banner that would form part of their tribe's flag. They would then ride the bodyboard back to shore as it was winched in by the four members of their tribe. Five bundles would need to be winched to the beach in this manner. Two tribe members would then use grappling hooks from the top of a wall to retrieve the five banners. Finally, the two tribe members would assemble the banners into their tribe's flag. The first tribe to have their flag completed would win chocolate, cookies, coffee, powdered milk, tea, sugar, and immunity.
The combined reward/immunity challenge was won by Salhoa when Azelf did a phenomenal job with the grappling hook. Back at Inofit, Plusle and Dodrio shared their fear that one of them could be going to Redemption Island after Tribal Council and that the other would go at the next Tribal Council. Minun's alliance decided on voting out Plusle, but they would tell her that they would be voting for Minun. Replisol told Plusle about the plan. When Replisol and Dragonite told Minun that he was going home, Minun knew they were lying and convinced Illumise to vote for Dragonite. At Tribal Council, the tribe voted out Plusle and she was sent to Redemption Island.
- Redemption Island duel: The castaways would toss sand bags and attempt to land them on top of ten crates. The first castaway to have one bag on all ten crates would win.
Before the duel started, Minun apologized to Plusle for how the Tribal Council went against her and told her that it was karma for trying to spread lies. Venusaur edged out Plsule to win her second duel in a row. Minun's revelation made Illumise more cautious and she decided that she had to emphasize the social aspect of her game by being cordial and polite since she didn't consider herself to be a strong physical competitor. Replisol approached Dragonite about voting out Minun next.
- Reward/Immunity challenge: Three castaways, two men and one woman, from each tribe would stand on perches holding a wooden pole on their shoulders to which weighted bags would be added. Every few minutes, the other four members of the opposing tribe would select someone to carry an additional 20 pounds (9.1 kg) of weight. If the weight becomes too much for a castaway, they would drop the pole and be out of the challenge. The last castaway standing would win two chicken hens, one rooster, and immunity.
At the combined reward/immunity challenge, Salhia chose Gardevoir, Chatot, and Azelf to be the weight bearers while Inofit chose Dragonite, Empoleon, and Replisol. Azelf dropped out first after 26 minutes and 200 pounds. Replisol was out next at the same weight. Gardevoir surpassed the Survivor record of 300 pounds, but dropped the pole an hour after the last 20 pounds were added. It came down to the two men: Chatot and Empoleon. The weight was at 140 pounds (64 kg) when Dragonite dropped the pole to give Salhoa the win. Dragonite expressed his frustration over possibly being the next target for elimination in his tribe due to previous ties with Replisol. Replisol told Dragonite that he was fine and that Minun would be their target. Replisol then tried to stir things up by lying to Dodrio, telling him that he needed to watch out for Minun, Illumise, and Dragonite, because the three of them might have formed their own secret alliance and that he should vote against the leader Minun. Panicked, Dodrio tried to confront Dragonite, but Dragonite cut him off and told him that Replisol would say anything to save himself. Annoyed about Replisol's actions, Dragonite and Devidash mulled over the possibility of kicking him out of the core alliance at some point. At Tribal Council, Minun called out Replisol for lying to the tribe about everything, but Replisol told Minun that he's a hypocrite for calling someone out. The tribe then discussed their issues of trust and loyalty. When the vote came, the core alliance followed through with their plan and Minun was sent to Redemption Island.
When Minun arrived at Redemption Island, he vowed to tell win the Redemption Island duel to get revenge on Replisol.
- Redemption Island duel: The castaways would drop a ball into a metal chute. The ball would travel down a spiraling metal track and exit out of one of two points. The castaway would have to catch the ball and drop the ball back into the chute at the top. Every few minutes, an additional ball would be added to the track until six balls were simultaneously going around the track. A turnstile gate in the middle of the track would rotate, causing the balls to alternate exiting out of the two exits. If a ball exits the track and is not caught, the castaway would be eliminated from the challenge.
Minun lambasted Dragonite and Dodrio, and told Chillacino and Shiny.Articuno that Replisol, was in complete control, Dragonite was Replisol's right-hand man, and the entire tribe were liars. Venusaur won her third duel in a row. When Dragonite and Dodrio returned to camp, they told Replisol about Minun's venting, which upset Replisol because his plan was explosed. Shiny.Articuno found the hidden immunity idol and told her sub-alliance of three.
- Reward/Immunity challenge: Using only their mouths, the castaways would rip pieces of meat off a large pork roast and put it into a basket. The tribe with the most meat in the basket after ten minutes would win vegetables, spices, bread, and the meat that they collected and immunity.
The combined reward/immunity challenge was won by Inofit by a slim 2 ounces (56.7 g), continuing the trend of alternating tribal wins. Back at the Salhoa camp, Shiny.Articuno wanted to vote out Purugly while Purugly, Chatot, and Gardevoir wanted to blindside Chillacino to break up her alliance with Shiny.Articuno. In an effort to get the majority, Purugly approached Clefable about voting out Gardevoir. Gardevoir talked to Shiny.Articuno about voting out Purugly At Tribal Council,Shiny.Articuno and Chillacino threw their votes against Purugly, Jumpluff and Azelf threw their votes at Gardevoir, Clefable voted Azelf, allowing the alliance of three to blindside Chillacino, sending her to Redemption Island.
When Salhoa returned to their camp, Shiny.Articuno felt betrayed by the tribe's decision to go behind her alliance's back and vote out Chillacino. Shiny.Articuno gave her idol to Chatot, as she felt she was on the way out soon. Over at Inofit, Devidash found the clue to the hidden immunity idol and shared it with Dragonite and Dodrio.
- Redemption Island duel: The castaways would play a variation of shuffleboard. The castaways would start the game with four pucks a piece on the board and would slide another puck to knock their opponent's pucks off the board. The last castaway to have a puck on the board would win.
Gardevoir, Chatot, Dragonite, and Devidash witnessed Chillacino win the Redemption Island duel.
- Reward/Immunity challenge: Three castaways from each tribe would assemble a wheelbarrow and then push the wheelbarrow around a series of obstacles. Along the way, they would stop at two stations and collect a load of coconuts. At the end of the obstacle course, the three tribe members would dump out the coconuts into a box. The three other castaways would then disassemble the wheelbarrow and reassemble it into a sling shot. They would use the coconuts as ammunition for the slingshot to knock down six targets. The first tribe to knock all six of their targets down would win a trip to the "sliding rocks", a waterfall where people can slide down the rocks into a pool below, a picnic lunch, and immunity.
At the combined reward/immunity challenge, Inofit struggled during the first half of the challenge, falling way behind Salhoa. When Purugly missed several shots with the slingshot, Shiny.Articuno told her to sit out and let someone else shoot, but she refused and kept trying, continuing to miss. Meanwhile, Dragonite and Empoleon proved to be adept with their slingshot, allowing Inofit to overcome the deficit and take the win. Purugly angrily blamed the loss on Shiny.Articuno and wanted to vote her out. Azelf, however, having befriended Shiny.Articuno and believing her to be an asset to the tribe, began a campaign to keep Shiny.Articuno, arguing that Chatot should go instead. Jumpluff agreed with Azelf to vote out Chatot. Clefable, however, refused, arguing that Shiny.Articuno should go home.With the alliance split, Clefable became the swing vote and both Purugly and Azelf lobbied hard to win Clefable over. At Tribal Council, Clefable ultimately sided with Purugly, sending Shiny.Articuno to Redemption Island.
- Redemption Island duel: The castaways would dissemble a box and use the pieces as planks to build a bridge. Once they cross the bridge, they would use some of the planks to solve a pattern puzzle. The first castaway to solve their puzzle would win.
Gardevoir, Chatot, Dragonite, and Devidash witnessed the duel between Chillacino and Shiny.Articuno. Shiny.Articuno ended up winning the duel in a closely fought match.
- Reward/Immunity challenge: The tribes would split off in pairs of castaways. One pair would act as callers to the two other pairs as they navigate blindfolded and hooked to a rope through an obstacle course to collect four bags of masks. One pair of castaways would then use only their sense of touch with no help from the rest of the tribe to match the masks into pairs. The first pair to properly match all eight masks would win for their tribe a screening of Jack and Jill and immunity.
Both tribes considered the reward/immunity challenge to be crucial, since they had correctly suspected that it was the final tribal challenge of the game and the tribe that won it would secure all of their members going into the merge, and would potentially have a numbers advantage depending on who returned from Redemption Island. Inofit chose Dragonite and Dodrio as their callers/rope handlers, while Salhoa used Chatot and Azelf. The tribes were neck-in-neck through most of the challenge, but on the final heat, Chatot struggled to get Gardevoir and Clefable properly hooked into their rope. Salhoa fell behind and never recovered, and Inofit ecstatically took the pivotal win. Chatot's entire tribe was extremely upset over hisincompetence in the challenge, which concerned Chatot. Sure enough, when Salhoa got back to camp, they blamed the loss on Chatot and told him that he could redeem himself at Redemption Island. At Tribal Council, Chatot played the hidden immunity idol he got from Shiny. Articuno and when the votes were read, Chatot's plan was set in motion and Clefable was sent to Redemption Island.
- Redemption Island duel: The two castaways would use rope to tie together sticks in order to make a pole to retrieve three keys. The first castaway to retrieve all three keys, unlock three locks and walk through the doorway would win.
Both tribes arrived to witness the Redemption Island duel and Inofit was stunned to see Clefable in the duel. After Wave announced the rules of the duel, he announced that the winner would return to the game. Shiny.Articuno crushed Clefable at the duel when she retrieved all her keys and walked through the doorway without Clefable retrieving a single key. Wave told Shiny.Articuno that she was back in the game and that the tribes had merged. After the traditional merge feast, Dodrio tried to play being an outsider to Azelf, but Azelf saw right through Inofit's intentions and laid out exactly what they had planned. Azelf told Dodrio that he had a choice of leaving the Tribal Council vote up to chance after a split vote or truly leaving his former tribe and voting with Salhoa. Dodrio decided to leave his old tribe and he told Salhoa all about Inofit's plans and tribal politics. Dodrio and Illumise talked about being an outsider within their own tribe and she considered flipping tribes with Dodrio.
- Immunity challenge: The castaways would balance on a small perch while holding a coconut between two ropes. At regular intervals, the lengths of the rope would be increased. The last man and last woman balancing their coconuts would win.
At the individual immunity challenge, after other players were eliminated, Gardevoir beat out the merged tribe and won immunity. When the tribe returned to camp, the former Salhoa gathered to congratulate themselves on their pre-merge plan working and to vote for Devidash. They thought Inofit would vote against Chatot again. Little did they know that Dodrio immediately told Illumise about the Salhoa's plan.Illumise asked Dodrio what he was going to do and he told her that he was thinking of flipping tribes. While she had earlier considered joining Dodrio, she now wanted to stay loyal to the tribe and warned him to not flip. Replisol caught wind of this and began to plot against Dodrio At Tribal Council, Inofit declared that they saw through Salhoa's charade at the Redemption Island duel.Shiny.Articuno told them to call their bluff. When the votes were read, the vote split along tribal lines with six votes apiece against Devidash and Chatot. Wave called for a revote with the castaways only being able to vote for Devidash or Chatot. On the second vote, Dodrio flipped to the Salhoa alliance, sending Devidash to Redemption Island.
When Inona, the merged tribe returned to camp, Replisol ripped into Dodrio over his betrayal. Dodrio retreated to his new alliance. Azelf asked Cochran who he would like voted out next and he responded, "Replisol" because he was a threat.
- Immunity challenge: The castaways would toss coconuts into a hole in the ground. The first four to successfully land a coconut into the hole would move on to the second round. In the second round, the four castaways would crack open coconuts, take the coconut water into their mouths, and then run through an obstacle course. At the end of the course, the castaways would spit out the coconut water into a tube and then repeat the course until the tube was filled. The first castaway to fill their tube would win.
At the immunity challenge, Azelf, Dragonite, Dodrio, and Illumise made it to the second round. In the second round, Azelf beat out Illumise after she gagged on the mouthful of coconut water that would have won the challenge. Back at camp, Replisol came up with a plan to stir up Tribal Council by convincing Azelf to give up the Immunity Necklace to Dodrio and then making a rousing speech to get the Salhoa tribe to vote against Shiny.Articuno. When Tribal Council came, Shiny.Articuno and Replisol made several rousing speeches, but Azelf did not hand over the Immunity Necklace because he threatened Replisol before Tribal Council that if he gave his Immunity Necklace to Dodrio, he would be voted out. Enraged, Replisol sealed Shiny.Articuno's fate and he was sent back to Redemption Island.
- Immunity challenge: While balancing barefoot on a beam that narrows in three stages, the castaways would hold a wooden bow with a ball balanced on top. At regular intervals, the castaways would move down the beam towards the narrower part of the beam. The last castaway balancing the ball on the bow and standing on the beam would win.
After Wave announced the rules for the immunity challenge, Wave offered the castaways to opt out of the challenge by choosing pastries and iced coffee. The former Salhoa tribe,opted out of the challenge in order to feast, leaving the immunity to be decided between Replisol, Empoleon, and Illumise. Illumise beat out Empoleon to win Individual Immunity. Knowing that he was most likely going to be voted out next, Replisol approached his alliance about blindsiding Jumpluff. Purugly came up with an alternative plan to vote out Chatot, seeing him as a bigger threat than Jumpluff. At Tribal Council, Replisol's alliance stuck with their original plan and Jumpluff was sent to Redemption Island.
On day 25, Chatot told Dodrio that he would do everything he could to keep Dodrio in the game longer than seventh place and that he was concerned that Replisol might be plotting something.
- Redemption Island duel: The castaways would hold two poles on the tops of their hands up against a board over their heads. Any movement in their hands would cause the poles to drop to the ground. The last person who does not drop their poles would win.
At the Redemption Island duel between Devidash, Shiny.Articuno, and Jumpluff, after Wave explained the rules of the competition, he announced that only one person would move on, and the two losers would become the first and second members of the jury. Devidash faltered first and became the first member of the jury. Shiny.Articuno dropped out next to become the second jury member. Over at Inona, Dodrio thought about trying to regain some of the trust he lost from his tribe by helping them last further in the game, but Replisol blackmailed his tribe into ousting Dodrio next.
- Immunity challenge: The castaways would fill a bowl with rice and balance it on their head while crossing over two teeter-totters. They would then dump the rice into a basket on a third teeter-totter. If a castaway touches the bowl or drops it, they would need to go back to the start. The first castaway to fill their basket with enough rice to cause their teeter-totter to tip and raise a flag would win.
At the immunity challenge, Gardevoir beat out Dodrio and Replisol while the rest struggled. After Wave awarded the Immunity Necklace, he said that there would be a twist at Tribal Council. Back at camp, Gardevoir talked to Dragonite about blindsiding Dodrio. Dragonite considered blindsiding Dodrio which would curry favor from the jury members. Dragonite told Dodrio that he would be voted out next and his plan to blindside Replisol.Replisol, however, heard of this plan and decided that he needed to lay down the law, threatening that anybody who tried to betray his alliance "would be dead". At Tribal Council, Gardevoir's plan went through and Dodrio was sent to Redemption Island.
- Immunity challenge: The castaways would be asked a series of survival related questions. If a castaway were to answer the question incorrectly, they would be out of the challenge. The last castaway to answer a question correctly would win.
After Dodrio left, Wave announced that the twist would be an immediate immunity challenge followed by a second round of voting. Replisol's plan almost failed when Gardevoir prevailed over Dragonite in the final question. Replisol got his way, sending Dragonite to Redemption Island.
Fearing that the original Inofit tribe would turn on him now that Replisol has control over the tribe, Empoleon made a plea to the core Salhoa alliance of Purugly, Chatot,Gardevoir, and Azelf to keep him in the game because he could help them get a majority in the votes. After Empoleon walked away, Chatot and Gardevoir agreed with Empoleon's plea, but Purugly felt that she didn't owe him anything.
- Redemption Island duel: The castaways would balance ceramic dishes on the end of a balancing arm. As the challenge progresses, Jeff would call out different dishwares that the castaways would stack on the far end of the balance. Should any part of a castaways's stack fall, that castaway would be out of the challenge. The last castaway in the challenge would win.
At the Redemption Island duel, Dragonite beat out Jumpluff and Dodrio, who became the third and fourth members of the jury. On day 29, the tribe became frustrated with Replisol's tyrany around his older tribe. Empoleon asked Gardevoir for advice on how to make it further than sixth place ahead of Replisol, but she was torn between staying loyal to the alliance of four or keeping Empoleon in the game as she knew he would never vote against her.
- Reward/Immunity challenge: The castaways would replay previous challenges. In the first stage, the castaways would toss sand bags and attempt to land them on top of three crates. The three castaways to have one bag on all three crates would move on. In the final stage, the castaways would use the coconuts as ammunition for the slingshot to knock down three targets. The first castaway to knock all three of their targets down would win a spa afternoon with a shower and a massage and immunity.
At the reward/immunity challenge, Replisol beat out Gardevoir and won the challenge. After the challenge was over, Purugly confronted Gardevoir and Chatot and told them that Empoleon needs to go and that if they don't follow with the plan, than they will be kicked out of the alliance. Gardevoir told Purugly off and quit the alliance alongside Chatot. At Tribal Council, Replisol called out Purugly's game, and Replisol's lack of strategic play was discussed. When the vote came, Gardevoir and Chatot decided to stick with their original alliance and voted against Empoleon, sending him to Redemption Island.
When Empoleon arrived at Redemption Island, he felt insulted and used by the Inofit alliance.
On day 31, Illumise expressed her frustration with being treated as a slave by the Inofit alliance. Illumise got everyone in a circle to voice her frustration and expose what Replisol has done in this game, as well as his plans.
- Redemption Island duel: The castaways would toss a grappling hook to retrieve three bags with a ball inside. They would then use one of those balls to finish a labyrinth game. The first to finish would win.
At the Redemption Island duel, Empoleon struggled during the grappling hook stage, he caught up during the labyrinth game and was just barely edged out by Dragonite. After Empoleon departed the Redemption Island Arena, Wave brought out all of the castaways' loved ones. Wave then told Dragonite he had to choose one person to spend some time with their loved ones. Dragonite picked Gardevoir and her husband. Wave then told Dragonite to select another and he picked Illumise and her husband. Wave then said to pick one final person and he picked Replisol and his wife. After Purugly,Chatot, and Azelf left the Arena, Wave told the seven that they would be spending their time at Redemption Island.
- Immunity challenge: The castaways would play on a grid of hexagons. They would start by standing on a hexagon and step to an adjoining hexagon. As they move, they would flip over the hexagon they were just on, indicating that the hexagon was no longer in play. Each castaway would continue to move until they could no longer make a move. The last castaway to be able to make a move would win.
During the immunity challenge, after Replisol made his final move, he announced that he was making moves to prevent a particular person from winning immunity. Illumise, irked by his statements, cut him off and told him to go ahead and just name her. In the end, Replisol beat out Illumise by a wide margin to take Individual Immunity. When the tribe returned to camp, Chatot and Gardevoir were annoyed about Replisol's actions during the challenge. Gardevoir then took Purugly aside, asking her to either pass the Immunity Necklace to Illumise, but Purugly refused, saying that she would potentially ruin her own game if she did. Not giving up, Gardevoir went back to Illumise and Chatot, proposing that the three of them make a Final 3 pact. Believing that Gardevoir would be an easy person to beat in the finals, Chatot took her plan into consideration. At Tribal Council, Gardevoir lambasted Replisol for his erratic behavior and his rudeness towards the tribe. Purugly then argued to the rest of the Salhoa alliance that if they truly believed in their mantra, they would keep Replisol and vote out Illumise. Despite all her efforts, however, Purugly, Replisol, Azelf, and Chatot stuck together and sent Illumise to Redemption Island.
Determined that Chatot was becoming too dangerous to keep in the game, Purugly decided to blindside Chatot at the next Tribal Council by siding with Replisol. Chatot figured that Azelf was the least dangerous and it would be to his advantage to go with him and Gardevoir to the final Tribal Council.
- Redemption Island duel: The castaways would solve a slide puzzle to obtain a hatchet. They would then use the hatchet to cut a rope which would drop a bag of four cubes with colored sides. The castaways would have to stack the cubes such that there would be no repeating colors on each side. The first castaway to properly stack the cubes would win.
At the Redemption Island duel, even though Dragonite received verbal assistance from Replisol and Chatot, Illumise was able to win the duel. When Inona returned to camp, Purugly talked to Gardevoir about blindsiding Chatot. Meanwhile, Chatot told Azelf that they had to send Purugly to Redemption Island. Purugly approached Azelf about voting against Chatot, but Azelf figured that Purugly was running scared. When Chatot interrupted, Purugly thought Chatot was bullying the two of them and became angry at Chatot. Azelf felt that Chatot was acting like his wife, Roserence, and that he had to be voted off next. After Azelf apologized for bringing up Roserence, he told Chatot that everything was okay.
- Reward/Immunity challenge: The castaways would use a rope to climb a wall to collect five bags of puzzle pieces. Once all five bags were collected, the 15 puzzle pieces would have to be sorted into matching pairs. Three of the pieces would be unmatchable. These three pieces would reveal a numeric code that would be used to unlock a combination lock on a box at the top of the wall. The first castaway to unlock their box would win pizza and soft drinks to be delivered to camp and immunity.
At the immunity challenge, Replisol beat the tribe to win Individual Immunity. After putting the immunity necklace around Replisol's neck, Wave handed Replisol a pizza menu and told him to select one person to join him. Replisol, declaring that his selection was from the heart and not strategic, selected Gardevoir. Replisol's win scrambled Purugly's plan,so she focused her target on Chatot. While Replisol and Gardevoir were enjoying their reward, Replisol tried to convince Gardevoir to stick with him for a chance at the Final 3. At Tribal Council, Purugly and Replisol argued, while Chatot brought up that those two can't be trusted. When the vote came, Chatot was sent to Redemption Island after Gardevoir turned on him.
When Inona returned to camp, Azelf and Gardevoir ripped into Purugly for what he perceived as jury politicking by her at Tribal Council.
- Redemption Island duel: The castaways would hang on top of a pole as long as they can. The last castaway left hanging without touching the ground would win.
In the final Redemption Island duel, after 40 minutes, the two castaways began to struggle to hang on, with Illumise finally sliding down to the bottom of the pole. With this win,Chatot re-entered the game. When the five returned to camp, they broke off all previous alliances and made it every-one for themselves.
- Immunity challenge: With one hand, the castaways would pull on a rope that would steady a balancing board. With the other hand, the castaways would build a tower out of wood blocks to a certain height on one end of the balancing board. The first castaway to build their tower high enough would win.
At the immunity challenge, during the middle of the challenge when Gardevoir was ahead of Replisol, but had a partial collapse of her tower, allowing Replisol to win Individual Immunity. When the tribe returned to camp, Replisol wanted to vote out Gardevoir as he thought Gardevoir would be a threat for jury votes. Chatot suggested to Gardevoir to vote out Azelf. At Tribal Council, all hell broke loose as Azelf exposed all of Purugly's plans to the jury. This resulted in Azelf getting voted out, and sent to the jury.
- Immunity challenge: The castaways would race through various obstacles to retrieve five bags of puzzle pieces. The first castaway to retrieve all five bags and solve the puzzle would win.
On day 38, Purugly told Gardevoir that if she didn't win immunity today, she would go home. Gardevoir told Purugly that her actions at Tribal Council were due to being burned earlier in the game by people she trusted and wasn't going to trust Purugly. At the immunity challenge, Replisol and Purugly retrieved all of their puzzle pieces first, but struggled in getting the puzzle started. Once Gardevoir had the first piece of the puzzle locked in, she quickly caught up and passed them to win the final immunity challenge. With the loss, Replisol convinced Purugly to force a tie at Tribal Council. At Tribal Council, the vote was tied up and it went to a fire. In the end, Chatot lost and became the final member of the jury.
Gardevoir, Purugly, and Replisol enjoyed the traditional day 39 breakfast. At the final Tribal Council, the jury ripped into the final three for actions or questioned their strategies in the game. Purugly was criticized for sucking up to the jurors while they were still in the game, giving them false hope in an attempt to win their votes. Replisol was accused of being condescending and pretentious. Gardevoir was blasted for not doing anything big. In the end, the jury cast the majority vote (six) for Gardevoir, crowning her as the Sole Survivor, and giving her the title of a Couples Survivor(Where a couple ends up winning a season). Replisol was the runner-up with three votes, with Purugly in a distant third, receiving no votes.
Total Pokemon Phillipines!Edit
Total Pokemon Phillipines is the third Interactive season I ever did. This season took place near the Caramoan Islands and had 18 contestants.
- Three Tribes: This time three tribes will compete starting at the beginning of the season.
- Hidden Immunity Idols: In this season, the idols will be "hidden" in plain sight, with a clue hidden in the bottom of each tribe's rice container. For the first time in TPI history, three idols would be in play at the same time. There will be three idols, one at each camp. The idol is resting on top of the rice lid, disguised as a handle.
- More water challenges: While most recent season locations' waters were deemed unsafe for conducting challenges which would require the contestants to swim in open water.
- Tribe Absorption: On Day 11, the two remaining members of the Matsing tribe were absorbed in to the other two tribes.
- New Jury/Final Few Composition: This season is the first time to feature a Final Three with an eight-person Jury.
Roseraidex~ The strategist
Creocho~ The bitch
Altaria~ The nice guy.
Heatran~ The former villain.
Gothinite~ The magician
Jolteon~ The guy with a big heart
Aiden~ The fun loving guy.
Lucario~ Nice guy.
Lanturn~ The pirate
Lopunny~ The bitch.
Blazitar~ The strong jock.
Drapion~ The comic relief.
Susan.Delcatty~ The supportive friend.
Banis~ The strategist.
Shiny. Volbeat~ The great friend.
Togekiss~ The socializer.
Moltrean~ The tomboy.
Beartic~ The Coca Cola Mascot xD
Episode guide for Total Pokemon Phillipines.Edit
The fifteen castaways, already divided into three tribes, were brought in by boat; the other three castaways were introduced and assigned to these tribes. The tribes were then given sixty seconds to offload as many supplies from the boat to rafts to start their camps. At Kalabaw, Heatran, who had taken a leadership role, ended up making most of the tribe's decisions, irritating the others. Heatran found a clue for the hidden immunity idol, and while successful in hiding it, was caught reading the clue by Roseraidex. Heatran asserted that anyone looking for the idol would be voted out. The new castaways in Tandang immediately targeted Susan as their first elimination, while Susan began searching for the hidden immunity idol, coming across the clue for it.On Matsing, Aiden formed an alliance with Lanturn, while on Tandang, Susan formed an alliance with Togekiss, Lanturn, and Volbeat;
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: The tribes would be divided into pairs. The first pair from each tribe would be tethered together and have to race through the jungle and up a cargo net to retrieve two paddles. The next pair of castaways would use the paddles to paddle a boat out in the ocean to a buoy where they would dive to release a chest and swim it back to shore. All six castaways would then push the chest up the beach to a puzzle assembly mat. The final pair of castaways would use the pieces inside the chest to assemble a puzzle. The first two tribes to complete their puzzle would win immunity. The first-place tribe would win a complete fire-starting kit of wood, flint, and lighter fluid. Second-place would win flint only.
At the Reward/Immunity challenge, Tandang edged out Matsing to win, while Kalabaw ended up losing the challenge. At Kalabaw's camp, the tribe blamed their loss on Heatran for poorly choosing roles for the challenge; Heatran then asked the tribe to vote him out because he said he did not do well at the challenge. Heatran claimed this was a plan to gain the tribe's sympathy and to instead vote for Roseraidex. Roseraidex, and Gothinite considered if Heatran had the hidden immunity idol already and swapping votes to flush it out. At tribal council, the tribe focused on Heatran's poor leadership, which he apologized for being the self-described dictator of the tribe. When the vote came, Roseraidex was sent home(4-2). Before the tribe left, Wave gave them flint.
At Kalabaw, Creocho begins to call out her team for their pitiful attempt at the last challenge. At Tandang, Moltrean found the clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol, which she shared with Volbeat. The tribe thought Moltrean spent a lot of time looking for the Hidden Immunity Idol, but in reality, she was just wandering out of camp to be by herself. Over at Matsing, Blazitar found the Hidden Immunity Idol: a token on the lid of a box at camp.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: Going on in pairs, the tribes would pull a sled to three stations to retrieve puzzle pieces. Once all the pieces are retrieved, one castaway would work as a caller to help two castaways solve three large puzzles. The first two tribes to complete their puzzle would win immunity. First place wins reward of blankets, pillows, and a tarp. Second place wins reward of a tarp only.
In the closely fought combined Reward/Immunity Challenge, Matsing beat out Tandang, while Kalabaw again came in third. Back at camp, Creocho pulled Heatran aside and began to campaign against Gothinite. Heatran seemed to agree with her, and he later had the same conversation with Altaria. At Tribal Council, Creocho called out Gothinite, but Altaria called out Creocho for being useless.When the vote came, the tribe voted out Creocho(3-2).
The uneasy alliance between Moltrean and Susan continued at Tandang. Moltran told Beartic about the clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol. They found the idol while the rest of the tribe was hunting for clams. Banis talked to Beartic about joining up to blindside Susan's alliance. Over at Matsing, the tribe discovered the missing emblem on the rice container, correctly guessing it had been the Hidden Immunity Idol and that Blazitar had found it.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: One castaway at a time, the tribes would dive in the ocean to a puzzle wheel attached to a rope. Once eight puzzle wheels were retrieved, the tribe would use the wheels to solve a puzzle. The first two tribes to complete their puzzle would win immunity. First place wins reward of a fishing kit and a canoe. Second place wins reward of a smaller fishing kit.
At the combined Reward/Immunity Challenge, Matsing and Tandang continued their dominance in the challenges over Kalabaw, whose failure was attributed to both Altaria and Heatran physically giving up at the challenge. At Tribal Council, the vote came down to a decision between Heatran, Altaria, and Gothinite to send home. They chose Altaia and he was sent home.
At Tandang, Moltrean stirred up trouble in the tribe by planting the clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol in Togekiss's bag where it fell out in front of everybody. Susan immediately thought that Togekiss had betrayed her. Over at Matsing, the castaways' plan to vote out Blazitar fell apart when Banis changed his mind about aligning with Blazitar now that Blazitar had the Hidden Immunity Idol. The two along with Lanturn and Aiden formed an alliance while they were out fishing. Heatran continued to look for the Hidden Immunity Idol at Kalabaw's camp, causing the tribeto become suspicious that he might already have it and considered voting him out at the next Tribal Council to blindside him.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: One at a time, the castaways would carry two large pots of rice on a bamboo pole across an obstacle course. At the end of the course, the castaway would place the two pots on a stand and return to the starting mat. The castaways would take turns until six pots were placed on their stands. The entire tribe would then cross the obstacle course. One tribe member would then swing a ball attached to a rope to smash all six pots. The first two tribes to smash their six pots would win immunity. First place wins reward of steaks, vegetables, spices, a pot, and utensils. Second place wins reward of vegetables, salt, pepper, and a pot. The tribes could optionally trade the rewards in for a tarp.
At the Immunity Challenge, Kalabaw had the lead for much of the obstacle course stage, but lost to Matsing at the final stage, and went to their fourth Tribal Council in a row. After the challenge, Matsing decided to trade out their reward. Back at the Kalabaw camp, Gothinite and Jolteon agreed to vote for Heatran, but would try to make Heatran feel comfortable heading into Tribal Council just in case he had the Hidden Immunity Idol. At Tribal Council, all were concerned that they were going home, but in the end, Heatran was sent home(2-1).
Anticipating a possible tribal absorption, Jolteon and Gothinite looked for and found the Hidden Immunity Idol before heading to the Reward Challenge.Prior to the Reward Challenge, Kalabaw was declared defeated by the other two tribes. Gothinite was transferred to Tandang, and Jolteon to Matsing.
- Reward Challenge: Facing off one against one in a fenced off circle, a castaway from each tribe would hold a wooden idol on top of a platform that they would hold in one hand. They would use the other free hand to attempt to knock their opponent's idol off the platform. The castaway whose idol hit the ground last would score one point for their tribe. The first tribe to score five points would win muffins, cookies, coffee, biscuits and tea.
Jolteon scored the final point of the match for the Tandang win, earning respect from his new tribe. At Tandang, Togekiss started suffering from liver disease. Wave and the medical team were brought in, and though the team had cleared Togekiss to continue playing, she opted to leave the game.
- Immunity Challenge: The tribes would race through an obstacle course down a ramp to a pit filled with water, up a hill, and then a rope net climb. The tribes would then untie knots to release a draw bridge. One person from each tribe would then chop through a block of wood to release a rope which would release a large pile of bamboo puzzle pieces. The tribes would search through the pieces to find ones with letters printed on them. Two castaways from each tribe would then use the lettered pieces to solve a puzzle. The first tribe to solve the puzzle would win.
At the Immunity Challenge, Matsing narrowly beat out Tandang, who lost time due to Beartic's weak performance on the first obstacle; he would apologize for this later at camp. Susan told Gothinite that she would join the Moon alliance; the five discussed voting out Beartic, while Moltrean agreed with Beartic to vote out Gothinite. At Tribal Council, the tribe discussed performance at challenges. When the vote came, Beartic was voted out(4-2).
On Day 15, the Matsing tribe was upset at Drapion for him being partially responsible for the tribe's food being quickly depleted. Tandang made a deal with Matsing to give them half of Tandang's rice at the cost of losing the Reward Challenge. They accepted the deal.
- Reward Challenge: Facing off three on three, the tribes would try to push a large wood ball across a mud field to their goal. The tribe would score a point for pushing the ball to the goal. The first tribe to score three points would win a trip to a picnic with sandwiches, soup, potato chips, and brownies.
At the reward, Tandang was surprised by an undeclared extra reward of letters from home. Back at the Matsing tribe, Blazitar, Banis, and Jolteon were livid at the deal struck at the challenge and blamed Drapion for speaking for the tribe even though they felt he brought nothing to the tribe. Blazitar, Banis and Jolteon agreed to vote Drapion out next time they lose.
- Immunity Challenge: Two tribemates from each tribe would alternate launching balls from a slingshot while the remaining four tribemates have to catch the balls with handheld nets. Catching a ball would score one point for their tribe. The first tribe to reach five points would win.
At the Immunity Challenge, Matsing came back from a 4–2 deficit to defeat Tandang, again largely due to Blazitar's contributions. When Tandang returned to camp, Moltrean, Volbeat and Gothinite discussed if now was the time to make the big move against Susan or to vote out Gothinite for being the weakest in the tribe. Susan's alliance goes behind Gothinite's back and announces that it's the time to vote her out. At Tribal Council, Moltrean and Banis worked together with Volbeat to blindside Susan (3-2).
On day 17, two boats arrived at Tandang and Matsing's beaches to take them to a new beach, and the tribes merge. Blazitar's alliance added Moltrean in order to gain enough votes for a majority. Blazitar and Moltrean agreed to a competition where that despite them being a couple, they would compete against each other without restrictions. While airing out the tribe's clothes, Lanturn accidentally discovered Gothinite's Hidden Immunity Idol. Gothinite then took Lanturn aside to do damage control, and she told him she would keep her knowledge of the idol a secret after she promised to take her to the Final Three along with Moltrean. Still wanting to vote out Drapion first, Lanturn sided with Susan's alliance and followed Moltrean's plan to split the next Tribal Council vote between Banis and Drapion - to either vote out Drapion or force him to use the Hidden Immunity Idol if he has it. Meanwhile, Banis tried to get Lucario to flip to his side. Drapion and Lopunny discussed flipping, telling Lucario they could not work with Blazitar and that they wanted him gone.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways would hold on to a metal rod to which one end of a rope is spooled around. The other end of the rope is attached to a bucket overhead, weighted down with 25% of the castaway's body weight. The castaways would try to hold on to the rod and stop it from spinning, which would unspool the rope. The last man and woman to prevent the rope from unspooling and letting the bucket hit the ground would win.
At the first Individual Immunity Challenge, Moltrean and Blazitar took the first Individual Immunities. At Tribal Council, Gothinite laid out her perceived betrayal by Susan's alliance; alliances and the complexities and ramifications of flipping allegiances were then discussed. Banis called out Drapion for being absolutely useless to the game. After the vote was taken, Susan's alliance pulled through with 6 votes against Banis, sending him home and making him the first member of the jury.
Drapion confronted his old team about their betrayal against him. Susan's alliance was considering outing Moltrean next if she doesn't win immunity due to her and Blazitar being a huge threat. Jolteon called out Susan's alliance for being hypocrites for complaining about betrayal, but they are so willing to turn on each other at the drop of a hat.
- Reward Challenge: The castaways would divide into two teams. One at a time, a castaway from each team would swim out into the ocean to attach a line to a fish trap and then dive down to unhook the trap. The other team members would then pull on the line to bring the fish trap and castaway back to the beach. The teams would repeat this until four traps are retrieved. One castaway would then dig into the sand to retrieve a key which would be used to unlock a frame. Two team members would then use puzzle scroll pieces from the fish traps to assemble a banner. The first team to correctly assemble their banner would win a river cruise and a picnic.
At the Reward Challenge, the team of Lopunny, Volbeat, Blazitar, Moltrean, and Drapion took the win. On Day 22, Drapion approached Lucario and told him that Aiden should be the next to go, while Aiden convinces people to oust Lucario due to his winner status.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways would race over and under an obstacle course to untie three bags of puzzle pieces. The first three castaways to cross the finish line with their puzzle bags would move on to the second stage. In the second stage, the castaways would use the pieces to assemble the puzzle. The first castaway to complete their puzzle would win.
At the Immunity Challenge, Blazitar, Moltrean, and Lucario advanced to the second stage after Lucario dove over the finish line just ahead of Jolteon. Blazitar then came from behind during the puzzle assembly stage to take a critical Individual Immunity. With Blazitar being immune, Susan's alliance all agreed to vote out Moltrean. At Tribal Council, Moltrean said that Susan's alliance threw her under the bus by revealing their plans to the tribes and Lopunny points out how useless Gothinite is.Gothinite, tired of the craziness, pulled out her Hidden Immunity Idol to show the entire tribe. After the votes were cast,Gothinite didn't play her Idol and Moltrean was sent to the jury (4-3-3), wishing Blazitar luck, and Gothinite pointing out that hell's about to break loose.
Blazitar called out Susan's alliance for being hypocritical with their goals, resulting in the other members arguing with him, which also caused Jolteon and Volbeat to defend Blazitar. Lucario was unsure if he would stay loyal to Drapion or flip.
- Reward Challenge: The tribe would split into two teams of four. One at a time, the castaways would cross a mud obstacle course and dig into a mud pit to retrieve one of four bags filled with three balls. Once all four bags were collected, the team would have to shoot all twelve balls into a basket. The first team to put all twelve balls into the basket would win a trip to a village where the team would have a feast while delivering school supplies and toys.
After the reward challenge, Susan's alliance considered voting out Blazitar next due to him being a threat, and got Aiden, Drapion, Lucario and Jolteon brought in to finish the job.
Blazitar and Volbeat were given info on this and joined with Gothinite to vote out Jolteon next.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways would balance a long wooden paddle on a pivot point. They would then roll a ball along the shaft and try to balance the ball on one of six spots on the paddle. The first castaways to have six balls balanced on the paddle at the same time would win.
At the Immunity Challenge, Lucario dominated the challenge to take the win. Susan's alliance became excited at the thought of voting out Blazitar, while Blazitar's alliance tries to make a last ditch attempt to save Blazitar. At Tribal Council, the previous Tribal Council was discussed. Lucario said that she felt that the new alliance was more gracious about his big move than his own alliance, but stated that he wanted to stay loyal to her tribe. However, this wasn't good enough for Susan's alliance as Lopunny said that she didn't trust Lucario enough to stay loyal. But when the voting came, Blazitar played his hidden immunity idol and Jolteon was blindsided (5-3).
The day after Tribal Council, Lanturn told Lopunny that their alliance was off as she felt her time on the island would be better if she were aligned with Aiden, Drapion, Lucario and Jolteon instead of Lopunny.
- Reward Challenge: The tribe would be divided into two teams. Two drums, one for each team, would be inside three circled off areas. Facing off one on one, the castaways would run from circle to circle flipping their drum face up while flipping their opponent's drum face down. The castaway would score one point for their team when all three of their drums were face up at the same time. The first team to three points would win a trip to another island where they would enjoy a spa and a feast.
On Day 27, Blazitar told Volbeat that his preferred final four was the two of them along with Gothinite and Lucario. Lanturn's plan now is to blindside Lopunny, while Lopunny sits on a rock not doing anything.
- Immunity Challenge: In the first round, the castaways would maneuver a buoy through a rope maze. The first five to complete the stage would move on. In the second stage, the castaways would maneuver a buoy along a rope wrapped around a balance beam while staying on the beam. The first three to finish would move on to the final round. In the final round, the castaways would maneuver a buoy through several obstacles in the water. The first castaway to finish would win.
At the Immunity Challenge, Aiden edged out Lucario for Individual Immunity. Lopunny and Drapion agreed to vote out Gothinite, while Blazitar, Volbeat and Gothinite would vote out Lopunny. At Tribal Council, Gothinite played her hidden immunity idol and Lopunny was sent to the jury.(3-2(X)-2-1).
On Day 29, tree mail contained envelopes with $500 for each castaway, signaling that that the day's Reward Challenge would be a Survivor Auction. Money and items won could not be shared. Knowing that he might be next to be voted out, Volbeat held out of the bidding until he saw a note, which he immediately bid at $500. Lucario opted to exchange his baked potato for the bags of rice and beans to feed the entire tribe. Lanturn told her new alliance that their next target should be Aiden since he would be a threat at the final Tribal Council, and everyone agreed.
- Immunity Challenge: At the beginning of each stage, the castaways would be asked a question and if they got it wrong, they would have to carry an extra 5% of their body weight during that and the following stages. In the first stage, the castaways would be attached to a rope and would have to maneuver over and under a hitching post. The first five to complete the stage would move on. In the second stage, the castaways would navigate through a thicket of bamboo poles while attached to a rope. The first two to complete the stage would move on. In the final stage, the castaways would climb a multi-level obstacle and untie rope gates at various points. The first castaway to complete the obstacle would win.
At the Immunity Challenge, Volbeat found out that the note awarded him a double-bye into the final stage of the challenge. Lucario, Blazitar, and Gothinite moved on as well.At the second stage, Gothinite got her question wrong, making her extra weight 10%, while Blazitar and Lucario added 5%. Lucario and Blazitar moved on to face Volbeat in the third stage. Lucario got the question wrong again, adding to his burden. In the end though, Lucario won Individual Immunity. Back at camp, the alliance of Volbeat, Gothinite, Blazitar, and Lucario agreed to vote out Drapion, but Lucario was voting for Aiden instead, while Gothinite wanted Volbeat out . She also told Lanturn that Volbeat would be a bigger problem than Aiden, but Lanturn was unsure At Tribal Council, Aiden was blindsided and sent to the jury, saving Drapion and Gothinite(3-2-2).
Blazitar was confused at the vote and began to worry about his spot in the game.
- Reward Challenge: Pairing up with their loved ones, the castaways would toss a muddy bag to their loved one. The loved one would then throw the bag at one of five bamboo targets. The first loved one who knocks down all five targets would win an overnight stay by the loved one at camp.
The castaway's loved ones joined them on Day 31's Reward Challenge: Drapion's wife Liepard, Lucario's mom Virizion, Gothinite's husband Genesect, Lanturn's husband Flareon, Blazitar's father Blazikape, and Volbeat's wife Illumise. Blazitar and his father won the challenge. Wave told Blazitar to pick another castaway and their loved one to stay overnight at camp and he picked Volbeat and his wife Illumise. Volbeat then told Blazitar to ask Wave to let him pick another. Wave granted the request and Blazitar selected Lucario and his mom. During the chat, Blazitar confronted Lucario about the betrayal last vote and guaranteed him a spot in the final four with his alliance, than with Lanturn's alliance. Lucario thought about it for a bit before deciding to stick with Blazitar's alliance if they vote out Drapion next, to which Blazitar agreed.
- Immunity Challenge: Out in the ocean, the castaways would race across a balance beam to a platform. They would then use a hook to retrieve three underwater bags. Once all three bags were retrieved, the castaways would take the bags and swim ashore. They would then untie the bags and use the sticks and ropes contained within to fashion a pole long and strong enough to knock over a target. The first castaway to knock over their target would win.
Volbeat ended up winning the challenge, securing his spot in the Final 5. Lanturn was furious at Lucario's betrayal and considered voting out Gothinite. At Tribal Council,Blazitar's alliance pulled through and Drapion was sent to the jury(3-2-1).
With Drapion out, Blazitar's alliance began to target Lanturn next as the last member of Susan's original alliance.
- Reward Challenge: The castaways would race up and over a slide and run into the ocean to retrieve two bundles of rings. Once the bundles were retrieved, they would toss five rings onto pegs. The first to toss all five rings to the pegs would win a helicopter ride to a boat which would take them to see a whale shark along with pizza and soft drinks.
At the Reward Challenge, Volbeat took the win and selected Blazitar and Gothinite to accompany him on the reward. While on the reward, Blazitar proposed to Gothinite and Volbeat that they go to the final three together. The two agreed, though Gothinite and Volbeat kept their options open about making a different alliance. On the morning of Day 36, Lanturn woke up with severe pain on the left side of her neck which she surmised was from a bite.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways would use two planks to cross a rope bridge while collecting two puzzle pieces along the way. If a survivor falls, they would have start the rope bridge part over. Once across, they would use the two pieces to complete a labyrinth maze. The first castaway to complete the labyrinth maze would win.
Lanturn managed to work through the pain to be competitive in the Immunity Challenge. And despite being the only one to fall off the rope ladder stage of the Immunity Challenge, Blazitar came from far behind during the puzzle assembly stage to take his second Individual Immunity. Back at camp, Lanturn talked to Lucario about voting out Gothinite. Afterwards, Volbeat and Lucario discussed their options of keeping Blazitar in the game. Lucario wanted to take Blazitar to the final three as he figured that Blazitar would not win against them, but Volbeat also wanted to keep Gothinite around so that the remaining three would have a chance at beating Blazitar in the final Immunity Challenge. At Tribal Council, Lanturn pitched to Gothinite and Lucario that she was their best hope to take to the final three as she couldn't win. But when the vote came, Lucario and Volbeat stuck to their alliance with Blazitar and Gothinite and Lanturn was sent to the jury.(3-2)
- Reward Challenge: The castaways would run an obstacle course of a balance beam, over a wooden pyramid, a bamboo thicket, a second balance beam, and up a wood ramp to collect three puzzle bags. The castaways would then use the puzzle pieces to assemble a puzzle. The first castaway to finish the puzzle would win an advantage at the final Immunity Challenge.
Day 37's tree mail announced an unexpected Reward Challenge. The challenge was closely contested, with Blazitar edging out Gothinite. Wave gave a sealed note with details of the challenge advantage to Blazitar to be opened at the Immunity Challenge. Back at camp, Volbeat asked Blazitar if he was willing to commit with him to forcing a tie vote between himself and Gothinite at the next Tribal Council, but he hesitated in committing to the deal. This made Volbeat suspicious of Blazitar's loyalty and forced him to strike a deal with Gothinite and Lucario to vote out Blazitar.
- Immunity Challenge: A long wooden dowell rod, about one and a half inches in diameter, was cut into different sized segments. On the center segment a notch has been cut on which rests a metal ball. The castaways would have to hold up the segments by squeezing them between two handles. After five minutes, the contestants were allowed to set the cylinders down and a new round started with two additional segments. After the cylinder was nine segments long, the final round would last as long as the castaways held out. The castaway who held up their segments the longest without allowing the ball to drop from the center segment would win.
Day 38's tree mail announced the traditional journey honoring the castaways voted out before heading to the final Immunity Challenge. Blazitar's sealed note stated that he would be given a mulligan in the challenge. If he were to drop the ball, he would be allowed to replace the ball and resume the challenge. Blazitar quickly used up his second chance when he dropped his ball during the three segment stage. With Blazitar using his second chance, all the castaways reset to redo the three segment stage. Blazitar struggled after the reset and dropped the ball for a second time. With just 30 seconds to go, Gothinite dropped her ball, leaving Lucario and Volbeat to fight it out. The two made through the five segment stage and to the seven segment stage, where Lucario finally dropped the ball, giving Volbeat the win. Back at camp, Volbeat was unsure about voting out Blazitar. At Tribal Council, the idea of who could win the game were discussed. In the end, Volbeat stuck with Lucario and Gothinite, sending Blazitar to the jury(3-1)
Gothinite, Lucario, and Volbeat enjoyed the traditional day 39 breakfast. Before the three headed to the final Tribal Council, they set their shelter ablaze. At the final Tribal Council, the three made their opening statements to the jury. The jury made their statements to the three and questioned the three about their game play. Banis took his statement to attack the three for betraying alliances. Lanturn asked Lucario why he betrayed her. Drapion questioned Gothinite over her perceived betrayal of the former tribe members. He questioned Lucario about why he played a better game than Volbeat or Gothinite. Moltrean questioned Gothinite about her role in her being sent to the jury. Blazitar also questioned Gothinite about why she played a better game than the other two. Jolteon asked Volbeat if he was a person who made things happen, watched things happened, or wonder what just happened. He then asked Gothinite to give him examples of her not playing in the middle and being assertive. Lopunny asked all three why they deserved her vote. Aiden spent his time attacking Gothinite and Lucario for riding coattails the whole time. When the final vote came, the jury decided that Volbeat was the Sole Survivor by a vote of 4–3–1.
Total Pokemon Caramoan!Edit
Total Pokemon Caramoan- Fans vs Favorites is the fourth Interactive season I did. This series takes place near the Caramoan Islands and has 20 contestants.
- Fans versus Favorites: Similar to Total Pokemon Fans vs Faves, this season will feature one tribe made up of die-hard Fans of the show, while the other tribe will be made up of Favorite returning players from previous seasons.
- Returning Players: As implied by the theme, ten returning players are going to return to compete against ten new castaways.
- Hidden Immunity Idol: Like previous seasons, at least one Hidden Immunity Idol is hidden in each tribe's camp.
- Tribal Council at Challenge Site: Due to Purinfel's rampage at camp, the Favorites decided to forfeit the Immunity Challenge on Day 13. Due to this, a Tribal Council vote was commenced verbally at the challenge site.
- Tribe Switch: On Day 15, three Favorites were switched to the New Gota tribe and two Fans were switched to the New Bikal tribe.
- Merge-Jury Configuration: The first castaway voted out after the Merge would not be a member of the Jury.
Rosemis~ The strategist
Blazikape~ The brains.
Leafeon~ The supportive one.
Purinfel~ The singer.
Roseraidex~ The cut throat strategist.
Umbreon~ The good friend.
Gallade~ The guy with a big heart.
Lucario~ Nice guy.
Torterra~ The best friend/strategist.
Blazitar~ The strong jock.
Pelipper~ The construction worker.
Carracosta~ The welder.
Wormadam~ The ecologist
Tauros~ The spanish matadore
Kyogre~ The boxer.
Simisage~ Animal hunter from Austrailia
Whimsicott~ The meth therapist.
Meloetta~ The shy singer(SusanLucarioFan16's idea)
Azumarill~ The surfer.
Celebi~The dancer(Eeveegirl226's idea).
Episode guide for Total Pokemon CaramoanEdit
After the ten Favorites were introduced to the ten Fans, the two tribes immediately started the Reward Challenge.
- Reward Challenge: Facing off two on two, the tribes would try to retrieve a ring and return with it to their starting flag. The tribe would score a point when one of their members had one hand on the ring and one hand on the flag pole. The first tribe to score four points would win flint and 20 pounds (9.1 kg) of beans.
While the Fans won the first round, the Favorites swept the next rounds to take the win. At the Gota camp, Simisage and Wormadam argued over whether to concentrate on building a shelter or making fire. The two patched things up after Whimsicott and Carraocosta stepped in with the correct technique for starting fire with the fire-saw method. Simisage then got an idea to form an alliance with the three and they agreed with the plan. Celebi was laying on a tree not doing anything until Meloetta, Pelipper and Azumarill came by and called out Celebi for being lazy. Celebi then proposed the idea of an alliance between the three since none of them are useful to the camp compared to the strong contestants, and they agreed to the plan. At Bikal, Blazikape and Rosemis formed an alliance with Leafeon and Torterra, but Leafeon and Torterra quickly tried to align with someone else due to how big a threat Rosemis and Blazikape are.Roseraidex formed an alliance with Gallade, Lucario, Umbreon and Leafeon/Torterra and agreed to vote out Blazikape first. But after tLeafeon and Torterra left, Roseraidex told her alliance to vote Torterra or Leafeon first because they are huge threats.
- Immunity Challenge: Two members from each tribe would climb up a four story tower. On each floor would be three crates that they would have to toss from the tower. The crates would shatter on impact to release sandbags. Once all three crates were tossed over, the pair would return to the start and another pair would race to the next floor. Once all of the crates were retrieved, two castaways would retrieve the sandbags. One castaway would then try to toss six sandbags into six targets. The first castaway to get a sandbag in all six targets would win immunity for their tribe.
At the Immunity Challenge, the Favorites got an early lead during the tower stage, but Simisage made short work of the sandbag tossing stage to give the Fans the win, mocking the Favorites for their failure. Back at camp, Purinfel tried to get the tribe to vote for Blazitar, while Roseraidex wanted her alliance to vote out Torterra. At Tribal Council, Roseraiex's alliance of four voted for Torterra and he was voted out of the game.
After returning to camp, Purinfel was upset about the vote against Torterra and told Roseraidex that she wanted to play the game dirty. However, she changed her mind the next morning. Leafeon proceeded to help around camp, understanding that her husband is eliminated but she is not going to sit and mope when she could do something about it. Over at Gota, Simisage's taunt at the last immunity challenge was annoying the tribe and Tauros, Celebi and Kyogre wanted to vote him out, while Azumarill and Meloetta would vote out Pelipper for his annoyance. Tauros found the hidden immunity idol after ramming through a few trees in the forest. After that however, Simisage suggested to his alliance to vote out Tauros, but make him feel comfortable enough to not play it.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: Three tribe members would be pulled on a raft by three other tribe members to a platform out on the ocean. The three would then dive down to release bamboo sticks in a cage to free nine rings. Once all nine rings were freed, the three would board the raft again to be pulled back to the beach with the rings. The remaining three tribe members would then toss the rings onto three posts. The first tribe to have three rings on their posts would win immunity and fishing gear. Challenge from Survivor: China.
At the combined Reward/Immunity Challenge, the Fans struggled during the ring collection stage giving the Favorites the win. Once the Fans returned to camp, Simisage and Kyogre had a public argument over what Kyogre saw as Simisage's poor attitude. After that, Whimsicott flirted with Simisage, but Simisage told her flat out that he was a wife and that a relationship would cause huge issues within the alliance. Whimsicott understood that and apologized to Simisage. When his alliance asked Simisage why he taunted Blazikape and Blazitar at the last immunity challenge, Simisage told them it was because he views Blazitar as his rival. At Tribal Council, Tauros confessed to having the idol and said that he would play it then to get rid of it. But when the vote was about to be read, he pocketed the idol. He regretfully watched, however, as he was voted out by Simisage's alliance.(5-3-2)
Tensions were high at the Gota camp after Tribal Council as neither Meloetta nor Kyogre were happy about how the voting went. Kyogre was unhappy with his standing in the game and considered quitting, but decided against it due to the loyalty Meloetta showed him. Over at Bikal, Blazitar went looking for the Hidden Immunity Idol and found it.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: The tribe would race out into the ocean and climb over and into a bamboo cage. The tribe would then have to untie a door on the cage and drag a heavy chest through the door and back to the beach. Once back onto the beach, the chest would be placed on top of a track. The tribe would then have to use a ring tied to the end of rope to snag three segment of the track to complete the track. The first tribe to place the chest on their finish platform would win immunity and a reward of two chairs, pillows, a blanket, a tarp, and rope.
The combined Reward/Immunity Challenge was a closely fought contest won by the Favorites with Kyogre getting serious damage to his eyes. Worried that her poor performance during the challenge would put a target on her back, Meloetta suggested to her alliance that they split the vote between Simisage and Kyogre to flush the Hidden Immunity Idol. This would force a tied vote between Simisage, and Meloetta, and the alliance would then vote out Simisage during the revote. Simisage's allliance would vote Meloetta. But when the vote came at Tribal Council, it was a tie between Simisage and Meloetta, with Kyogre receiving one vote. But Simisage's alliance pulled through and Meloetta was voted out.(4-4-1, 8-6-1)
At Bikal, Roseraidex found a hidden immunity idol at the top of a tree.
- Reward Challenge: The tribes would use planks to transport two tribe members from one platform above water to another platform a short length away. Once both tribe members were across, all eight tribe members will climb up and over the platform, swimming out to a smaller tower. The first tribe to climb the last tower and get all eight tribe members on or above the top deck would win a visit by a local bushman who would show them how to improve their camp and cook a feast. Challenge from Survivor: Cook Islands.
The Reward Challenge was closely fought with the Favorites just edging out the Fans. After Gota returned to camp, Kyogre's condition got worse and the Survivor Medical Team was called in. The Medical Team determined that Kyogre needed to be pulled from the game to be looked at by a specialist.
- Immunity Challenge: Five tribe members would swim out one at a time to a platform, climb a tower and leap off it to smash a tile that releases a key. The castaway would then retrieve the key and return to the beach, allowing the next tribe member to go. Once all five keys were collected, two tribe members would use the keys to unlock a chest full of sandbags. They would then use the sandbags to knock off blocks stacked on a wall. The first tribe to knock off all their blocks would win. Challenge from Survivor: Cook Islands.
The Fans lost the Immunity Challenge even though Simisage's accurate throwing during the sandbag throwing stage nearly gave them a huge come from behind victory. Back at camp, Celebi suggested that Gota should keep the tribe physically strong and vote out Simisage. At Tribal Council, Gota discussed voting for being physically strong at challenges versus staying loyal to alliances. When the vote came, Simisage's alliance ousted Pelipper, while the others voted Simisage(4-3).
On the night of day 10, Purinfel was getting fed up of Rosemis and Roseraidex in the game and began to plan a way of sabotaging the tribe.
- Reward Challenge: Two members from each tribe would hold on to a rope that would suspend a net. The castaways from the other tribe would attempt to toss coconuts into the net which would weigh it down. The castaway who held on to the rope the longest without letting the net touch the ground would win steaks, sausages, vegetables, condiments, and wine for their tribe. Challenge from Survivor: Samoa.
At the Reward Challenge, Blazitar was the last one holding up his net, giving his tribe the win. When Gota returned to camp, everybody went looking for the new Hidden Immunity Idol. Simisage found it and told his alliance that he had it. Over at Bikal, Purinfel became upset that Blazitar was taking credit for the win at the Reward Challenge and the two argued over what Purinfel called Blazitar's dictatorial attitude. The two tried to smooth things over and shook hands, but the tribe wanted Purinfel voted out as soon as possible. The tension continued to simmer between them until day 13 when things came to a boil. Roseraidex told her alliance that she was considering throwing the challenge. Purinfel and the tribe got into an altercation, resulting in Purinfel burning all the rice they had and throwing the rice bag at her tribe.
When the tribes gathered for the Immunity Challenge, Wave asked several castaways how they were coping with the conditions. Purinfel asked to step off the tribe mat to address Gota. She told them that she was going to give them a second chance and to not let Rosemis, Blazitar or Blazikape get to the end of the game. Simisage called out Purinfel on her whining, and Roseraidex spoke for the tribe stating that they wanted to forfeit the challenge and give up Tribal Immunity. This sent Purinfel over the edge and she went off on her tribe. To ease tensions, Wave called over Purinfel to his side to let her have her say, but the meltdown continued. With things not settling down, Wave had Gallade hand the Tribal Immunity to Whimsicott from Gota and stated that they will have a Tribal Council immediately without torches and fire at the Immunity Challenge site. Voting was done verbally. Purinfel voted for Blazikape. Leafeon, Lucario and Gallade voted for Roseraidex while the others voted for Purinfel and she was sent home.
On Day 14, when the tribes arrived at what looked like a challenge, they were instead surprised by a tribal swap. With a smashing of paint filled eggs, the new Gota became Roseraidex, Lucario, Blazitar, Carracosta, Wormadam, Simisage, and Celebi. The new Bikal was Rosemis, Blazikape, Leafeon, Umbreon,Gallade , Whimsicott, and Azumarill. The new tribes did not partake in a challenge, but instead returned to their camp sites. At the new Gota, Blazitar joined up with Simisage's alliance for a chance to face him at the merge. Lucario joined Simisage's alliance for a chance at surviving a little long, but Simisage didn't trust Lucario at all. Over at the new Bikal, Rosemis' alliance considered voting out Whimsicott due to her being on the other tribe/ possibly being in another alliance..
- Immunity Challenge: In pairs, the castaways would race across a field to retrieve six large crates painted in their tribe's colors. Once all six crates were retrieved, the tribes would have to stack the crates into a staircase with "Fans vs. Favorites" properly aligned along the sides. The first tribe to complete the staircase and get all of their members up the staircase to the top of a platform would win. Challenge from Survivor: Tocantins.
The Immunity Challenge was thoroughly dominated by Gota. When the voting came at Tribal Council, the Favorites decided to vote out Whimsicott and she was sent home(3-2-2).
After Tribal Council, Umbreon and Gallade quit Roseraidex's alliance and wanted each other out. When tree mail arrived and announced that the challenge would be one of physical strength, Simisage boasted that he could beat anybody at feats of strength. Celebi decided to work together with Roseraidex and ended up finding a hidden immunity idol.
- Reward Challenge: The tribes would be clipped together by a rope carrying 20 pounds (9.1 kg) sand bags each. They would start on opposite sides of the course, racing through knee-deep water to catch the other tribe. If a tribe member drops out they must give their sandbag to someone from their tribe. The first tribe to tag a member from the other tribe would win a trip to another island where they would be a coffee bar, cookies, croissants, and brownies. Challenge from Survivor: Palau.
However, when the Reward Challenge came, Simisage faltered, dragging his tribe to a decisive defeat. Back at camp, Rosemis was concerned about Leafeon and Umbreon's trust to the tribe and wanted to make sure that one of them was voted out.
- Immunity Challenge: Three tribe members from each tribe would paddle out in a boat and then dive into the ocean to retrieve a statue. Once the statue is returned to the beach, it would be placed as the bottom of a tower. Three other tribe members would then use a grappling hook to retrieve five keys. Once all five keys were retrieved, the three would use them to unlock the tower. All of the tribe members would then pull on a rope to raise the statue to the top of the tower. The first tribe to have their statue at the top of the tower would win.
At the Immunity Challenge, Bikal gave Gota a better fight than at the Reward Challenge, but Gota again prevailed. After the challenge, Rosemis' alliance wanted to vote out Umbreon, while everyone else wanted Rosemis out of the game. At Tribal Council, the vote came out a split between Rosemis and Umbreon. On the revote, Umbreon was sent home.
On Day 20, a boat arrived at the Gota beach announcing the tribal merge. The boat took the Gota tribe to the Bikal beach where the newly merged tribe took part in the traditional merger feast. Simisage named the tribe Enil Edam; Simisage told Blazitar that they, along with Carracosta,and Wormadam, could take themselves all the way to the Final Four. Rosemis' alliance thought about blindsiding Celebi, and they planned to gather enough votes. Simisage's alliance would split the votes between Leafeon and Roseraidex, planning to blindside either of them.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways would participate in a local delicacy food eating challenge. The first round would pit two groups of six castaways eating beetle larvae with three castaways moving on from each group. The second round would be the advancing six eating shipworms with three castaways moving on. The third round would be the three castaways eating baluts with two moving on. In the final round, the two castaways would eat pig brains.
At the Immunity Challenge, Rosemis, Blazitar, Simisage, Blazikape, Roseraidex, and Carracosta advanced to the second round. Blazitar, Simisage, and Roseraidex then downed the shipworms to advance to the third round. Roseraidex struggled with the balut giving Blazitar the opportunity to face off against Simisage in the final round. The final round was a close and fast competition, with Blazitar barely defeating Simisage and taking the win. Back at camp, Celebi and Roseraidex considered playing their idols and blindsiding Leafeon. At Tribal Council, Roseraidex and Celebi played their idols, negating the votes they got and sending Leafeon home(3-3(X)-3(X)-2-1)
After Leafeon was voted out, Blazitar and Simisage began planning a way to get out Celebi and Roseraidex. Simisage's alliance would split the votes between Roseraidex and Celebi just in case one of them plays the idol. Roseraidex and Celebi created an alliance with Azumarill and Rosemis' alliance to eliminate Simisage. But Rosemis and Blazikape considered voting out Roseraidex next just in case she betrays the two.
- Reward Challenge: Divided into two teams of five, one member from each team would stand on a small platform in the ocean to defend a net. The four members of the opposing team would then leap off a second platform one at a time into the ocean while trying to throw a ball past the defender and into the net. For every ball they get into the net, they would score one point for their team. The first team to score five points (edited in episode to show four points due to time constraints) would win a trip to a waterfall which the castways would rappel down and then enjoy a picnic lunch.
After the reward challenge, Simisage told his alliance that if him or Blazitar lost immunity, he would play his idol to protect the alliance.
- Immunity Challenge: The tribe members would be in the ocean under a metal grate as the incoming tide rises. As the tide rises, the breathing space under the grate grows smaller. The last castaway to remain under the grate would win.
At the Immunity Challenge, Blazikape outlasted Blazitar to take Individual Immunity. At Tribal Council, Roseraidex announced that Rosemis was part of the alliance and also said that anybody who is disloyal to the alliance would get voted out. After the votes were cast, Wave asked if anybody wanted to play a Hidden Immunity Idol. Simisage stood up to play his Idol, but Roseraidex stood up and played her idol as well. But when the votes were read, Roseraidex's plan failed as Celebi was voted out and became the first member of the jury.(4(X)-4(X)-2-1)
When the tribe returned to camp after Tribal Council, Roseraidex's alliance went off to have a private conversation and left Simisage's alliance back at the camp. Roseraidex's alliance agreed they could now freely vote out any of Simisage's alliance as they had no Hidden Immunity Idol, but unbeknownst to them, Blazitar still had one.
- Reward Challenge: The tribe would be divided into two teams of five. One at a time, the teams would race through an obstacle course of balance beams, a water slide, and a mud pit. They would then retrieve a bag of balls in the mud and cross a pit full of rice. Once five bags were retrieved, all of the team members would untie the bags and shoot the balls into a basket. The first team to shoot all twelve of their balls into the basket would win a trip to a resort and lunch.
At the Reward Challenge, Simisage's alliance easily defeated Roseraidex's allliance. The next day, Roseraidex planned to split the votes between Simisage and Lucario, while Simisage's alliance agreed to split the votes between Lucario and Rosemis to hopefully take out one of them. Simisage did say to Blazitar and Carracosta that they should vote Rosemis, as she is the bigger threat.
- Immunity Challenge: Competing in two heats of five, the castaways would race across a platform, dive into the ocean, swim under the platform with the aid of a rope, climb back up onto the platform, retrieve a ring and put it on a post on the other side of the platform. They would have to complete two laps of this course. The first two castaways to finish their heat would move on to the final round. In the final round, the castaways would have to complete five laps on the course to win.
At the Immunity Challenge, Simisage and Blazitar won their heat over Blazikape, Roseraidex, and Rosemis. With the second heat down to four, Simisage won the heat and Blazitar would have joined him, but he missed the post with his second ring, allowing Roseraidex to join the final round. In the final round, it was neck and neck until the end where Simisage defeated Roseraidex. With Simisage's win spoiling the voting plan of Roseraidex's alliance , they switched to a vote split between Lucario and Blazitar. At Tribal Council, Roseraidex thought Blazitar was sure to go home, but Roseraidex's alliance was stunned when Blazitar pulled out his Hidden Immunity Idol and wore it around his neck. There was a lot of whispering among the alliance as they tried to figure out how they were going to vote now. Simisage announced that his alliance were going to crush Roseraidex's alliance, due to the fact they were sucking the life out of the game, labelling Roseraidex a "pathetic strategist". Rooseraidex told her alliance that they should continue their original split voting plan just in case. But when the vote came, Blazitar did not play it. Everybody in Roseraidex's alliance except Roseraidex ignored the split vote plan, leaving their votes discarded. Lucario received more votes than Blazikape and Rosemis and was sent home, becoming the 2nd member of the jury.
With Lucario out of the game, Roseraidex was furious and wanted revenge. She told her alliance to split the votes between Blazikape, Blazitar, Simisage and Carracosta, while Simisage's alliance wanted Roseraidex out next. Roseraidex convinced Rosemis and Blazikape to oust Carracosta next since he could be a threat down the line. Day 29's tree mail announced the Survivor Auction. Everybody purchased at least one item, with Simisage and Rosemis being the biggest winners by purchasing a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol and an advantage at the Immunity Challenge, respectively. The next day, Simisage followed Rosemis all day to prevent her from finding the Hidden Immunity Idol.
- Immunity Challenge: With one hand, the castaways would hang on to a rope with several knots tied into it. The rope would be tied to one end of a heavy log. The other end of the log would be connected to a pivot point on a platform that the castaways would stand on. The castaways would start at the knot closest to the end of the log. Every five minutes, they would change hands and move one knot further down the rope. This would increase the angle of the log at the pivot point and increase the weight that the castaways would have to hold. The castaway who held on to the rope the longest would win.
At the Immunity Challenge, Rosemis' advantage was revealed to be that any time during the challenge, she could move up two knots on the rope. She used this advantage to ultimately defeat Blazitar and take Individual Immunity. Back at camp, Blazitar managed to convince Gallade to vote him out next to ruin Roseraidex's strategy. Roseraidex explained her plan in more detail. Tie up the vote, and then oust Blazikape during the revote.But when the vote came at Tribal Council, Roseraidex and Simisage's plan went through and the vote was split two votes a piece to Roseraidex, Blazikape, Carracosta, Blazitar and Simisage. On the revote, Azumarill and Gallade sent Blazikape to the jury(2-2-2-2-1, 4-3-3-2-1).
Day 31's tree-mail announced a surprise Immunity Challenge instead of the Reward Challenge that the castaways expected. When they got to the challenge site, Wave announced that it would be a combined Reward/Immunity Challenge.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: The castaways would stand barefoot on wooden slats on an a-frame that was floating out in the water and try to remain balanced on top of the a-frame. After 15 minutes, the castaways would move up to a second set of slats making balancing more difficult. After another 15 minutes, the castaways would move to the top of the a-frame where they would have to balance until the end of the challenge. The last castaway remaining on the a-frame would win immunity and a reward of information in the game.
With the castaways balanced on the first set of slats, Wave offered up a plate of donuts and a glass of milk to whomever jumped off. Azumarill and Wormadam agreed to jump off together. When the castaways moved up to the second set of slats, Wave offered three hot dogs and a soda, which Carracostaa took. Thirty minutes into the challenge, the castaways moved to the top of the a-frame where Roseraidex, Rosemis, and Gallade fell off, leaving Simisage and Blazitar to fight it out. They tried to negotiate for one of them to win, but neither wanted to step off. They continued the challenge for three hours when they agreed to share the reward note and to make up their own fourth stage of the challenge by lifting their left foot off the top of the a-frame. Wave counted down to this new fourth stage and Simisage agreed to the deal, jumping off and giving Blazitar the win. Back at camp, the reward note turned out to be a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol. Blazitar shared the clue with his whole alliance and they went looking for the idol. Gallade's determination to stick it out in the challenge made Roseraidex suspicious of Gallade as he could be a big threat in future challenges. Simisage got his alliance to vote out Roseraidex, while Roseraidex got her alliance to vote out Simisage. But when Tribal Council came, Simisage's plan went through and Roseraidex was sent to the jury.(4-3-1)
After Tribal Council, Simisage told his alliance to split the votes between Gallade and Rosemis.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways would maneuver a buoy through a rope maze to a post. They would then untie a series of knots to release a key. The key would open a chest that contained a set of ladder rung puzzle pieces. The first castaway to assemble their ladder and climb to the top of the tower and raise their flag would win.
Blazitar won the Immunity Challenge by a blowout over Rosemis. Back at camp, Gallade tried to convince Simisage's alliance to oust Rosemis next, but Simisage became suspicious. Simisage made a deal with Wormadam and Carracosta telling them that after tonight they would target Blazitar. Suspicious, Carracosta told Blazitar about Simisage's plan and he called out Simisage on it. At Tribal Council, the timing of a "big move" was discussed. When the vote came, Simisage made his "big move" and decided to vote against Gallade, sending him to the jury.(3-2-2).
Day 35's treemail was a Sprint HTC Evo 4G LTE containing videos from the castaways' loved ones: Azumarill's dad Blastoise, Wormadam's husband Mothim, Blazitar's wife Moltrean, Simisage's wife Kangaskhan, Carracosta's dad Shiny.Carracosta, and Rosemis' brother Salarade.
- Reward Challenge: The castaways and their loved ones would spin around in circles to unscrew three rails. They would then assemble the rails into a ladder to play a variation of ladder toss. The first pair to have three bolas on their ladder wins a trip with their loved ones to a boat anchored offshore with a BBQ.
At the Reward Challenge, Simisage's wife Kangaskhan scored the last point to take the win. Wave called Simisage over and gave him the offer to select one other castaway to join them and Simisage selected Blazitar. Wave then pulled out a second HTC Evo 4G LTE that had a video announcing that, not one, but two loved ones were on the island for the visit. Wave then told Simisage that he could give up both his and Blazitar's visit with their loved ones in exchange for the other four castaways to see their loved ones on the boat. Simisage called the decision a "no brainer" and gave up the reward. While the four were enjoying their visit, Simisage was livid that he missed out on his loved ones' visit back at camp and began to consider splitting the vote between Blazitar and Rosemis. When the castaways returned from the visit, Blazitar convinced Carracosta and Wormadam to oust Simisage if Simisage betrays the alliance by telling them about Simisage making deals against them.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways would stand on a log on the edge of a platform over the water with their arms behind them hanging onto a handle. The handle would be tied to a rope. At regular intervals, Jeff would turn a crank that would uncoil more rope which would lower the castaways closer to the water. The last castaway that hangs onto the handle without falling into the water or stepping off the log would win.
At the Immunity Challenge, the challenge came down to Simisage and Rosemis.Rosemis tried to cut a deal to end the challenge early. However, Simisage did not agree to the deal and the challenge continued. Simisage would eventually outlast Rosemis to take Individual Immunity. Back at camp, Blazitar and Simisage got into an argument about trust, until Carracosta jumped in and stopped them. Simisage began considering his options as Rosemis tried to convince Blazitar to vote with her, but Rosemis was secretly planning to vote him out. When the vote came, Blazitar betrayed Rosemis and sent her home. (4-2)
As the tribe was leaving Tribal Council, Carracosta became dizzy. After the Survivor Medical Team checked him out, the doctors gave him an IV to stabilize him against a possible starvation state and pulled him from the game. When the four returned to camp, Simisage approached Blazitar and they talked about taking Azumarill to the final three. Day 37's treemail announced a Reward Challenge with an advantage in the game.
- Reward Challenge: The castaways would use one hand to hold on to a rope to steady a balancing board. With the other hand, they would build a house of cards with wooden tiles on one end of the balancing board. The first castaway to build a tall enough house of cards to reach the finish mark would win an advantage at the final Immunity Challenge.
At the Reward Challenge, all of the castaway's house of cards collapsed at least twice, until Blazitar finally built a house tall enough to reach the mark. Back at camp, Azumarill and Wormadam agreed to take Blazitar to the final three, while Simisage was being paranoid about being voted out. Blazitar tried to reassure him that he wasn't going to be voted out, but he considered voting Blazitar out. Day 38's treemail announced the traditional journey honoring the castaways voted out before heading to the final Immunity Challenge.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways would race up a three-story tower to retrieve a bag of puzzle pieces tied to a post and then slide down a water slide. Two more puzzle piece bags would need to be retrieved before the castaways could start on their puzzle. The first castaway to assemble their puzzle would win.
Blazitar's advantage turned out to be that his puzzle piece bags would not be tied to a post. While the advantage gave Blazitar a huge lead into the puzzle assembly stage, he squandered it as the other three caught up to him, but he was able to recover and beat out Azumarill for the final Individual Immunity. Back at camp, Blazitar's decision came down to either bringing Azumarill or Wormadam to the final three. He chose to take Azumarill, and Wormadam became the final member of the jury(2-1-1).
Blazitar, Simisage, and Azumarill enjoyed the traditional day 39 breakfast. At the final Tribal Council, the three made their opening statements to the jury. The jury made their statements to the three and questioned the three about their game play. Blazikape told Simisage that he should own up to his game play and asked Azumarill what quality she had that allowed her to advance in the game. Wormadam asked Azumarill if she felt she got carried to the final three, she asked her about how she could declare herself a strong player when she was seen as weak at camp, and Simisage about how the game had changed him going forward in life.Lucario told Azumarill that he wouldn't vote for her, and Simisage that he played a good game. Carracosta asked Azumarill about the damage she caused in her game play. Celebi asked Azumarill and Blazitar about why she was perceived as being a villain while Simisage was not. Roseraidex used her time to tell Azumarill that she rode coat-tails and was a worse strategist than herself. Gallade asked Blazitar to choose an animal that he played the game most like and told Simisage he appreciated his game. Rosemis called out Blazitar for being about honest, and yet he betrayed her and Blazikape the first chance he got. The jury vote went to Blazitar, giving him the win(5-3-0).
Total Pokemon Blood vs Water!Edit
Total Pokemon Blood vs Water is the fourth Interactive season I did. This season takes place in Palaui Island, Cagayan and has over 20 contestants.
- Blood vs Water: Players will be paired with a competing family member or loved one on the cast. Every castaway will be playing individually, so they will remain in the game even if their family member is voted out. This season, the pairs will be comprised of returning players and their loved ones, where the returnees would be put in one tribe, while all of their loved ones would be put in another.
- Day Zero: A day before the actual game starts, the 10 pairs will be sent out at sunset to 10 different locations to live by themselves for the night, under the notion that the pairs will be placed in the same tribe. They will then all meet up to be officially welcomed by the host and start the game the next morning.
- First Impressions: Moments after meeting each other, each team will vote one member off their tribe. They will be sent to Redemption Island.
- Redemption Island: Anyone voted out will be sent there and will then compete in a three-person duel. The last place finisher in each contest is out of the game for good, while the top two remain. However, if someone’s loved one is on Redemption Island they can take their loved one’s place before a duel.
- Hidden Immunity Idol: The person who finishes first in each duel will also get to give a clue to the location of a Hidden Immunity Idol to any person from either tribe that they choose. If a castaway wins a game-returning duel, the castaway could also keep the clue for his or herself.
- Tribe Switch: On Day 14, the remaining castaways randomly drew for new tribes.
Episode guide for Total Pokemon Blood vs WaterEdit
The ten pairs of returning players and their loved ones were dropped off in ten separate locations as part of the Day Zero twist to spend the night together without a tribe. After their introductions, Lucarade seemed to get a couple of girls attention by his looks, while Lucarade planned out his plan of action for the game. The next morning, Wave welcomed the twenty castaways to the game and announced that they would not be playing the game with their loved ones, but against each other. The castaways split into their tribes and Wave sprung a second twist on them that they would immediately vote out a member of their tribe. Tadhana voted out Susan.Mageall, while Galang voted out Roseraidex.Heather. Wave then announced that Redemption Island was back in play, but with a twist that the loved one of the castaway could switch places with them.At their new campsite, Lucarade arranged an alliance between Ampheon, Zekrom, Tyragicape and Hitmonlee, while Gardveon expressed interest in Lucarade in both romance and strategy.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: Six castaways from each tribe would race out into the ocean and over a set of three obstacles to a boat. They would then dive down to untie knots to free the boat. The castaways would paddle the boat back to shore and deliver a chest with three bags of puzzle pieces. The other three members of the tribe would then assemble the puzzle pieces into a ship's wheel which would be used to raise a flag. The first tribe to raise their flag would win immunity and a reward of flint.
At the Immunity Challenge, Hitmonlee struggled with the swimming part of the challenge, giving Tadhana a huge lead at the end of the boat stage of the challenge. The lead was squandered during the puzzle stage as Gallade, Blazitar, and Simisage worked efficiently to solve the puzzle to give Galang the win. When Tadhana returned to camp, Ampheon volunteered to goto Redemption Island to stop Roseraidex/Susan from re-entering the game, while Lucarade managed to sway Drifblim,Anbu and Kangaskan to vote Gardveon. In the end, Ampheon was sent to Redemption Island.(4-3-2).
At Galang, Blazitar formed an alliance with Simisage, Lucario, and Umbreon.Over at Tadhana, Drifblim tried to secure her position among Lucarade's alliance while Lucarade, Hitmonlee and Zekrom got Gardveon on board with taking out Drifblim. Zekrom was beginning to act suspicious about someone he knew on the other tribe, so Lucarade began to have small doubts about keeping him around in the event of a merge.
- Redemption Island Challenge: The castaways would use a long pole to maneuver a wooden spool through a metal rod structure. They would then balance the spool on the top of the structure. The structure is mounted on a spring, so the structure would sway if the castaway touches the structure while maneuvering the spool, possibly toppling the spools from the top of the structure. The first two castaways to stack ten spools on top would remain in the game.
At the first Redemption Island Duel, Wave announced that the first finisher would be able to give a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol to any castaway of their choice. Susan and Roseraidex were close to finishing the Duel when Susan's stack toppled over. Ampheon cruised to finishing first, while Susan was unable to recover, allowing Roseraidex to continue on. Ampheon gave the clue to Hidden Immunity Idol to Electrophos.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: Three castaways would roll a fourth castaways in a barrel to four platforms to retrieve four bags of balls. Once all of the bags were retrieved, the remaining castaways would roll the balls up a ramp and into six targets. The first tribe to have a ball in all six targets would win immunity and a reward of fishing gear.
The combined Reward/Immunity Challenge was closely fought with Galang edging out Tadhana once again. The next day, Lucarade's plan succeded and Drifblim was sent to Redemption Island.(4-3-1).
At Tadhana, Lucarade found a Hidden Immunity idol and began his next plan of attack. Kangaskan formed an alliance with Gardveon, Tyragicape and Anbu and planned to eliminate Lucarade next. When the tribes got to Redemption Island, Roseraidex saw through Lucarade's plan of weakening his tribe, but Lucarade called out that she has done the exact same thing before and that he has no reason to repeat it.
- Redemption Island Challenge: The three castaways would stack wooden blocks like a line of domino tiles while avoiding bars that would topple the tiles that were already stacked. Once all of the blocks were properly stacked, the castaway would start a chain reaction which would release a ball that would smash a plate. The first two castaways to break their plates would remain in the game.
Roseraidex took first place, while Ampheon edged out Drifblim after over 45 minutes of work. Roseraidex gave Lucarade the clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: Facing off one-on-one, the castaways would battle sumo style using padded bags to try to knock their opponent off a platform and into the ocean to score a point for their tribe. The first tribe to five points would win immunity and a reward of a Tarp, pillows, blankets, mosquito net, rope, and a hammock. Tribe could also opt to win fishing gear instead.
At the challenge, Wave revealed that both tribes will be going to elimination. During his match-up with Lucarade, Simisage popped his right shoulder out. The Survivor Medical Team cleared him to remain in the game but advised he sit out the remainder of the challenge. Typhlosion defeated Anbu in the final round to give Galang their third straight win. Back at Galang, Blazitar lobbied to vote out Umbreon as she didn't do as much work around camp, while the rest opted to vote out Creocho. Lucarade put his plan into action and pissed off Kangaskan's alliance enough to oust him. Lucarade convinced Zekrom to vote out Tyragicape, while Hitmonlee was told to oust Zekrom. However, at Tadhana's Tribal Council, Lucarade played his hidden immunity idol and Tyragicape was sent home instead of Redemption Island as part of the twist(4(X)-2-1) . At Galang's Tribal Council, Umbreon was sent home over Creocho(5-4).
When the castaways arrived at the Redemption Island Duel, there was still a lot of anger towards Lucarade with Creocho flipping the bird at him. Creocho, and Roseraidex,argued about who was responsible for the castaways being sent to Redemption Island.
- Redemption Island Challenge: The castaways would maneuver a buoy along a rope twisted around a horizontal ladder. At the end of the rope, the castaway would untie a key from the buoy and use the key to unlock a bag of puzzle pieces. The first two castaways to solve their puzzle would remain in the game.
At the Duel, Ampheon came in first followed by Roseraidex after Umbreon faltered at the puzzle. When Ampheon won the clue, she threw the clue at Lucarade's head, but he dodged. Back at the Tadhana camp, Lucarade started to feel the heat from his tribe members about continually voting out their loved ones, so he decided that Kangaskan should go next, while Kangaskan's alliance began to plan Lucarade's elimination since he no longer has an idol.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: The castaways would paddle out into the ocean to retrieve five crates tied to the bottom of the ocean. Once all five crates were returned to the beach, the castaways would use the crates to build a staircase. Two castaways would then solve a puzzle revealing the combination on a wheel that would lead them to a key. The key would unlock a handle to raise a flag. The first tribe to raise their flag would win immunity and a reward of tea, coffee, croissants, and biscotti. Tribe could also opt to win fishing gear.
At the combined Reward/Immunity Challenge, Tadhana again got off to an early lead, but lost when Typhlosion beat out Zekrom during the puzzle challenge. At Tribal Council, after Zekrom admitted that it would be easy to vote out somebody without a loved one on the other tribe, Kangaskan announced that she would be voting for Lucarade and that other members of the tribe could vote for whomever they wanted. After all votes were read, Lucarade and Kangaskan had each received 3 votes. On the revote, in which Lucarade and Kangaskan were ineligible to participate, the vote tied up again. When Anbu was selected to vote, she changed her vote to Kangaskan, sending her to Redemption Island.
Over at Tadhana, everybody in the tribe tried to figure out where Anbu stood after the surprise shift in power from the last Tribal Council. When the tribes got to Redemption Island, Simisage asked Kangaskan to let him take her place, but she refused.
- Redemption Island Challenge: The castaways would disassemble a crate and use the pieces to build a bridge. Once the bridge was complete, they would disassemble the bridge and use some of the pieces to solve a puzzle. The first two castaways to solve their puzzle would remain in the game.
At the Duel, Kangaskan took first place and Ampheon edged out Roseraidex. Kangaskaan gave the clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol to Simisage.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: The castaways would face off one against one and slide down a water slide to retrieve a ring. They would then toss the ring onto a post to score a point for their tribe. The first tribe to score five points would win immunity and a reward of steaks, vegetables, spices, and a wok. Tribe could also opt to win fishing gear.
At the combined Reward/Immunity Challenge, Tadhana got their first win. Back at camp, Blazitar's alliance decided to vote out Creocho, while Simisage and Blazitar opted to vote Rosemis At Tribal Council, the alliance went with Blazitar's plan and Creocho was voted out(3-2-2-1).
At Galang, Blazitar and Simisage discussed how long they would wait until they took out Rosemis as they were concerned that Rosemis and Gallade would dominate the game after a tribal merger.
- Redemption Island Challenge: The castaways would race along a balance beam to collect four bags containing 100 numbered puzzle pieces. After a bag was collected, they would lay out the pieces in numerical order and then retrieve the next bag. The first two castaways to have all 100 pieces correctly placed would remain in the game.
At the Redemption Island Duel, Kangaskan cruised to first place while second place was narrowly taken by Ampheon over Creocho. After Kangaskan and Ampheon left the Redemption Island Arena, Wave announced that there would be a tribal switch and that they would draw buffs for new tribes. The new Galang became Gardveon, Blazitar, Gallade, Lucario, Simisage, and Zekrom, and Gardveon while the new Tadhana became Rosemis, Typhlosion, Electrophos, Hitmonlee , Anbu , and Lucarade. At Galang, Blazitar, Simisage and Zekrom targeted Gardveon for the next vote, while Gardveon, Lucario and Gallade plotted a split between Simisage and Blazitar.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: Working two at a time, the tribe would race out to a cage on the bottom of the ocean, untie knots to release a gate, and retrieve a fish trap. Once three traps were retrieved, two castaways would use puzzle pieces contained in the traps to assemble a puzzle. The first tribe to assemble their puzzle would win immunity and a reward of fixings for a picnic: bread, ham, roast beef, cheese, condiments, and brownies.
At the combined Reward/Immunity Challenge,Gardveon and Zekrom nearly threw away the challenge when they failed to remember to bring back the first fish trap. Gardveon nearly redeemed herself when she and Gallade made up a lot of ground during the puzzle stage, going so far as thinking they had completed the puzzle twice, but Tadhana persevered and took the win. At Tribal Council, Gardveon pleaded for the tribe to keep her in the game, bringing up that Simisage and Blazitar are huge threats. Zekrom took the opportunity to deflect the vote away from him by pointing out that he was open and honest with the tribe while Gardveon was not. When the vote came, Gardveon was sent to Redemption Island(3-2-1).
At the Redemption Island Duel, Gardveon spilled the beans on what Lucarade has done, but Lucarade didn't seemed worried, while the returning players were surprised at this.
- Redemption Island Challenge: The castaways would untie a series of knots to release a machete. They would then use the machete to cut a rope which would release a bag of puzzle pieces. The pieces would then have to be assembled into a puzzle the shape of a flame. The first two castaways to solve their puzzle would remain in the game.
Gardveon cruised to victory in the duel, while Ampheon beat out Kangaskan to take second place. Gardveon gave the clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol to Gallade. At the Galang camp, Simisage's alliance opted to vote out Lucario next, while Zekrom opted to split apart the alliance by siding with Lucario and Gallade to oust Simisage.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: Four castaways would be chained together by their ankles and have to navigate through an obstacle course to collect bags of balls and chains. Once all the bags were collected, one castaway would assemble the balls and chains into bolas to be used in a game of ladder toss. The first castaway to get three of their bolas onto the ladder would win immunity and a reward of fried chicken, biscuits, corn on the cob, macaroni and cheese, iced tea, and lemonade.
The combined Reward/Immunity Challenge was a close competition with the tribes tied throughout the challenge until Lucarade went Mega and annihilated Simisage during the ladder toss stage to give Tadhana their third straight victory. Back at the Galang camp, Simisage told Blazitar that if he were to go home, then he needs to put his best foot forward at merge. At Tribal Council, the tribe debated voting out Simisage or Lucario. When the vote came, Simisage was voted out and sent to Redemption Island.(3-2-1).
- Redemption Island Challenge: The castaways would hang onto a pole as long as they can. The last castaway left hanging without touching the ground would return to the game.
At the Duel, Gardveon slid off the pole first followed by Simisage. With the win, Ampheon returned to the game and Wave announced the tribal merger. Back at camp, Electrophos found the hidden immunity idol. Lucarade made an alliance with Gallade and Lucario, Ampheon, Hitmonlee and Zekrom and decided that Blazitar should be the first to go home.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways would test their memory by having to memorize a series of symbols shown by Jeff. The castaways would have to show back the symbols in order. If they showed the wrong symbol, they would be out of the challenge. The last castaway to show all of the correct symbols would win immunity.
At the Immunity Challenge, Blazitar won the first Individual Immunity. Lucarade got his alliance to agree to vote Electrophos in case there was a Hidden Immunity Idol in play. At Tribal Council, the castaways discussed shifting alliances among the individuals and the blood pairs. When the vote came, Electrophos played his idol and Anbu was sent home(5(X)-4-1-1)
Wave announced a second twist, another contestant will go home. At the vote, Rosemis was sent home over Zekrom, Lucarade, and Lucario. (4-3-3-1).
When the castaways returned from Tribal Council, Ampheon called out Lucarade for the blindside against Rosemis, but several of the tribe members defended themselves by telling Ampheon that they had several alliances.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways would participate in the classic Survivor food eating challenge. In the first round, six castaways would move on after eating 40 mealworms. In the second round, two castaways would move on after eating 3 ounces (85 g) of pig intestines. In the last round, the two castaways would eat two grubs. The first castaway to finish their grubs would win immunity.
In the final round of the Immunity Challenge, Typhlosion and Blazitar downed pig intestines. While he tried to finish the challenge this time, he could not and Typhlosion was victorious. Lucarade got the votes together to target Electrophos first. Electrophos tried to scramble and get the votes against Lucarade. At Tribal Council, Lucarade and Ampheon argued about Ampheon's status in the game. This upset Ampheon and she changed her vote to Lucarade, but he played the idol and Electrophos was sent home by a vote of 5(X)-3-1-1. Ampheon's anger-fuelled vote against Lucarade did not go over well with him and he planned to eliminate her next.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways would balance the tip of a sword on a shield. Then would then stack coins on top of the sword's handle. The last castaway to keep their stack of coins balanced would win immunity.
Zekrom won the Immunity Challenge, so Lucarade ran off trying to find the hidden immunity idol, knowing that he was sure to be voted out, but not knowing that it wasn't planted yet. With everyone thinking that Blazitar had the idol, Lucarade planned the votes against Ampheon.At Tribal Council, Ampheon pointed out to Lucarade that he was on the bottom of the alliance hoping that Lucarade's alliance would blindside Lucarade. Lucarade also tried to bluff that he had the Hidden Immunity Idol. When the votes were counted, Lucarade's alliance sent Ampheon home(4-3-2).
When the tribe returned to camp after Tribal Council, Zekrom told Typhlosion, that Lucarade had to go next, but Typhlosion was unsure. She also felt weird, almost as if she knew him from a long time ago. Blazitar told Gallade and Lucario that they should vote for Lucarade. Lucarade found a hidden immunity idol and began to plan a blindside against Zekrom.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: The castaways would stand on small platforms and hang on to a rope while leaning backwards over the ocean. The rope would have knots tied along its length. After a while, the castaways would have to move further down the rope to the next knot, increasing the angle at which they were hanging over the water. The last castaway to hang on to the rope would win immunity and a reward of hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, french fries, and soda.
At the combined Reward/Immunity Challenge, Typhlosion defeated Zekrom to take Individual Immunity. When Wave told her that she could invite one person to share the reward, Typhlosion took Zekrom with her to the reward. During the Reward, Typhlosion found out that Zekrom was her biological father, and that she had a half-sister(Delphox). Back at camp, Lucarade began to plan Zekrom's elimination by forcing everyone to vote for him. When the remaining players took a nap, Lucarade destroyed the roof of the shelter with an Aura Sphere.At Tribal Council, Zekrom played his idol and Zekrom was seperated from his daughter by a vote of 3(X)-3-2.
Blazitar began rounding up votes against Lucarade, but Lucarade had a different idea and wanted to blindside Blazitar. Blazitar told Typhlosion about the plan and she agreed as it would keep her in the game. When Blazitar told Lucario about their plan, he agreed to vote with him. Lucarade told Hitmonlee, Gallade, and Lucario that Blazitar is a bigger threat to take to the end than himself, especially since Blazitar won last season.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways would hold on to a metal rod to which one end of a rope is spooled around. The other end of the rope is attached to a bucket overhead, weighted down with 25% of the castaway's body weight. The castaways would try to hold on to the rod and stop it from spinning, which would unspool the rope. The last castaway to prevent the rope from unspooling and letting the bucket hit the ground would win immunity.
At the Immunity Challenge, Wave gave the castaways the option of sitting out the challenge and eating a feast of steak, chicken, sausage, bread and drinks. Typhlosion chose to eat. Blazitar beat Lucarade for Individual Immunity. At Tribal Council, Lucarade played his Hidden Immunity Idol, and Lucario was blindsided by Lucarade.(6-1).
Upon returning to camp after Tribal Council, Typhlosion and Blazitar tried once again to blindside Lucarade. Gallade quit Lucarade's alliance.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: While balancing a ball on top of a pole, the castaways would run an three stage obstacle course. At the end of the first and second stages, the castaways would attach a segment to the pole making the pole longer and more difficult to balance. At end of the obstacle course, the castaways would release a key to a box of sandbags. They would then use the sandbags to knock over nine bamboo targets. The first castaway to knock over all their targets would win immunity and a reward of ice cream and root beer.
At the combined Reward/Immunity Challenge, Hitmonlee edged out Lucarade in a close competition. Wave told Hitmonlee to pick one castaway to join him in the reward and he picked Gallade. Wave told him to pick another, and after some indecision, selected Lucarade. At Tribal Council, Lucarade was silent, and that got some of the remaining contestants to worry if he has an idol or not. When the vote came, Gallade decided to vote for Typhlosion, forcing a 2-2 tie between Blazitar and Lucarade. Wave called for a revote and the vote was tied again. Wave told Hitmonlee, Typhlosion, and Gallade that they must unanimously agree to vote out Blazitar or Lucarade or they would draw rocks. When nobody budged from their position, they drew rocks to break the stalemate. Gallade drew the white rock and was sent home.
After Lucarade managed to save himself, Hitmonlee betrayed Lucarade and went with Blazitar and Typhlosion to oust him.
- Immunity Challenge: The castaways would race through an obstacle course and a water slide to retrieve six bags of puzzle pieces, two at a time. They would then use the pieces to solve a puzzle which would give them clues to solve a combination lock. The first castaway to unlock the combination lock and raise their flag would win immunity.
Lucarade won Individual Immunity, surprising everyone. When considering who to vote, Hitmonlee asked Blazitar and Typhlosion to vote him out, stating that if he leaves, they will have a better chance to win over Lucarade. At Tribal Council, Lucarade points out to Typhlosion and Hitmonlee that if Blazitar survives, he will win over them in a landslide. But in the end, Hitmonlee is sent home by a vote of 2-1-1.
On day 39, the final three enjoyed the traditional breakfast and then headed off to the final Tribal Council. The three made their opening statements to the jury and then Wave opened the floor to the jury to make their own statements and ask questions. Ampheon told Typhlosion that she was not going to get her vote, that Lucarade playing "old school", as noted in his opening statement, meant that he was not adapting to the game; and that he was unsure of whom he was going to vote for. After Blazitar said in his opening statement that he played the game without malice, Gallade asked him about the malice in his comment that he was headed to the jury after they drew rocks. Blazitar said that that was his one regret in the game and apologized for it. Zekrom asked Lucarade about his big move in the game and Blazitar about revealing something about herself. Hitmonlee asked Blazitar if he viewed himself as a villain or hero, while he asked Typhlosion if she ever considered voting out Blazitar. Lucario asked Typhlosion about who she was and about being vulnerable. Electrophos asked the three to pick one word to describe themselves, with Typhlosion picking "honest", Lucarade picking "strategic", and Blazitar picking "honorable". The jurors cast their votes, with Typhlosion garnering one vote, Lucarade receiving 2 votes and Blazitar receiving the rest, earning the title of Sole Survivor in a 3-2-1 vote, and becomes the first two time winner in Wave series.
Total Pokemon CagayanEdit
Total Pokemon Cagayan is the fifth season of my Total Pokemon/Survivor series. This show takes our contestants to the Cagayan Islands.
- Three Tribes: The castaways are divided into three tribes of six members each.
- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty: The division of the tribes is based on the most prominent personal attributes of each castaway: brawn, brains and beauty.
- Tribe Leaders: At the beginning of the game, all tribes vote for a tribe leader, who will be tasked with making decisions (only the first impressions' vote) for the tribe as a whole.
- First Impressions: The leaders of the tribes must choose who they think is the weakest on their respective tribe. The 3 chosen contestants (one from each tribe) get to ride to camp in the chopper and get there faster. At the camp, they choose between a clue for the Hidden Immunity Idol or an extra bag of rice for the tribe.
- Hidden Immunity Idol: While the current format of the Hidden Immunity Idol still applies, an additional Hidden Immunity Idol will be in play post-merge. The said idol is to be used after the votes have been read and can be only used by its finder. This format is similar to how the idol was supposed to be used back in Survivor: Panama and Survivor: Cook Islands.
- Tribe Shuffle: On Day 12, Luzon is disbanded, and the remaining fourteen castaways are shuffled and randomly distributed into the new Aparri and Solana tribes.
- Final Two and nine-person Jury : For the first time in Survivor history, two finalists would face a 9-person Jury. This is also the first time since Survivor: Tocantins to have a Final Tribal Council with only two players.
Weavile(M)~ Prostate Doctor
Jolteon(F)~ Computer Geek
Golem(M)~Comic Store Owner
Sawk(M)~ Champion Wrestler
Lucario(F)~ Olympic Swimmer
Chesnaught(M)~ Baseball Coach
Pyroar(F)~ Soccer Champ
Florges(F)~ Hockey Coach
Mega.Gardevoir(F)~ Actress and sponsor for American Cancer Society.
Flygon(M)~ Make-up Artist
Episode Guide for Total Pokemon CagayanEdit
Episode 1: Edit
All three tribes were asked to designate a leader. Delphox, Lucario, and Meowstic were chosen for the Brains, Brawn, and Beauty tribes respectively; they then had to pick their tribe's weakest player as Delphox, Lucario, and Meowstic respectively chose Weavile, Chesnaught, and Mega.Gardevoir . All three were flown by helicopter to their camps, while the remaining tribe members had to walk there. Upon arriving at camp, the weakest players had to choose between an extra bag of rice for the tribe or a clue to a hidden immunity idol. Chesnaught chose to look for the Idol, and found it, while Mega.Gardevoir and Weavile chose the extra bag of rice. Pyroar and Heliolisk formed a friendship after finding out they were both athletes. At the Beauty camp, Flygon recognized Mega.Gardevoir, but she convinced him into an alliance with Sceptile to prevent an uproar. At the Brains camp, Delphox was leading the tribe in building their shelter despite coming across as bossy. Weavile formed an alliance with Jolteon and Golem to try and advance through the game.
- Reward/Immunity challenge: The tribes would start at one end of a course with a wagon. Along the way, they would retrieve keys from a tall post with a long pole to unlock three trunks with puzzle pieces inside, and put the trunks on the wagon. After getting all three trunks, the tribes would have to disassemble the wagon and push the pieces of the wagon and the trunks either through or over a fence, then climb over the fence themselves. They then would re-assemble the wagon, put the trunks on board, and drag the wagon through more obstacles. Once at the finish, two tribe members would take the pieces out of the trunks and assemble the vertical puzzle. The first two tribes to finish would get immunity; the first-place tribe would also get a fire-making kit, while second place would get flint to make fire.
At the challenge, the Brawns and the Beauty tribe took a big lead; by the time the Brains tribe began the puzzle, the other tribes were almost finished. The Beauty tribe finished first, thanks to Mega.Gardevoir with the Brawn tribe coming in second. At the Brains camp, Delphox and the others debated over who to vote out: Jolteon wanted Delphox out for her poor attitude and work ethic, while Delphox wanted to target Jolteon, who she saw as a threat later in the game. At Tribal Council, Jolteon sided with Weavile's allaince voted out Delphox.(3-2-1)
After the vote, Jolteon found herself in a swing vote position, sitting between Weavile and Golem, and the rest of the tribe, eventually allying with the latter. At the Brawn camp,Florges and Chesnaught argued over workload. Sawk built a hiding spot in the shelter, named the "Spy Shack," to eavesdrop on his tribe's conversations. At the Beauty camp, Gothitelle and Sceptile bonded, while Lopunny attempted to solidify an alliance with them.
- Reward/Immunity challenge: The tribes would race out into the ocean and climb over and into a bamboo cage. The tribe would then have to untie an underwater door on the cage bottom and drag heavy fish traps through the door and back to the beach. Once on the beach, they must retrieve puzzle pieces inside the fish traps. After that, one member from each tribe must assemble a rotating puzzle. The first two tribes to finish would get immunity; the first-place tribe would receive a deluxe fishing kit, including nets, lures, worms, along with a pan and spices, while second place would receive fish lures, weights, and line.
At the challenge, the Brawn and Brains tribes took an early lead over the Beauty tribe. The Brawn tribe placed first while Weavile of the Brains tribe struggled with the puzzle. The Beauty tribe managed to come from behind and place second, thanks to Flygon's work on the puzzle, sending the Brains to their second consecutive Tribal Council. After the challenge, Mega.Gardevoir found a clue to the hidden immunity idol in the reward and ended up finding the idol. At the Brains camp, Weavile, not wanting anyone to have private talks with each other, began an open discussion with the tribe on who to send home as he, Golem, and Jolteon had agreed on voting out Musharna. At Tribal Council, Weavile got into an argument with Musharna and Relicanth, and outed his alliance with Golem and Jolteon. In the end, Weavile was sent home. (2-2-1,4-3-1).
Musharna questioned the tribe if he would have been voted out if Weavile had not had an open discussion about the vote. Jolteon said she planned to vote for Musharna until Weavile revealed his alliance. At the Brawn camp, Sawk formed an alliance with Florges,Pyroar and Heliolisk. A rain storm came down on the castaways throughout the night and following day. At the Beauty camp, Lopunny ventured off during the storm in search of the hidden immunity idol and didn't find it. At the Brains camp, they all practiced throwing water to each other from coconut-to-coconut based on their challenge clue.
- Reward/Immunity challenge: One tribe member closest to the ocean would collect a bucket of water. They then had to work with their tribe to pass the water to each other by throwing it in the air and catching it in their buckets, with the final member eventually dumping the remaining water into a container which, when filled, would drop and release a ball. Two tribe members would then use the ball to complete a circular maze with the winning tribe receiving a tarp and other comfort items along with immunity while the second place tribe would receive immunity and a tarp.
The Brawn tribe finished first with the Brains tribe coming in second. At the Brawn tribe, Chesnaught found a clue in their reward to the hidden immunity idol and hid it, as he already had found the idol. The Beauty tribe began thinking about who to oust after Lopunny tried seducing Sceptile. At Tribal Council, Sceptile stayed loyal to Mega.Gardevoir, forcing a tie between Mega.Gardevoir and Lopunny. On the revote, Lopunny was ousted (3-3, 6-4).
After returning from Tribal Council, Meowstic approached Sceptile in front of the entire tribe to question his reason for voting with Mega.Gardevoir, and Flygon rather than siding with herself and Gothitelle. Sceptile told Meowstic that his reasons was because he refuses to work with Lopunny. Meowstic worked on convincing Mega. Gardevoir's alliance that Gothitelle had actually been the one organizing the vote for Lopunny . Back at the Brains' camp, they again practiced for a challenge based on the clue they received in tree-mail.
- Reward challenge: One member of each tribe would act as a caller while two other blindfolded tribe members would navigate the course to retrieve five items and a flag, eventually working with a third blindfolded tribemate to hoist the items up to the caller's platform. The winning tribe would receive three egg-laying hens and a rooster, while the second-place tribe would receive a dozen eggs.
Throughout the challenge, the Beauty and Brains tribes were neck-and-neck while Brawn constantly trailed. However, after the Beauty tribe won the challenge, Musharna of the Brains struggled with hoisting the last item, a flag, resulting in the Brawn tribe catching up and eventually placing second. At the Beauty camp, Sceptile proceeded to kill the rooster for the tribe to eat by ripping its head off. At the Brawn's camp, Florges conspired to get Chesnaught out of the game, convincing Liepard and Pyroar to throw the upcoming immunity challenge to do so.
- Immunity challenge: All tribe members would take turns diving into the water to retrieve buoys. Once all five are collected, tribe members must throw them into a basket floating in the water. Two tribe members would stay in the water to retrieve any buoys that miss the basket; the person throwing could not throw until they had all un-scored buoys on their platform.
The Beauty tribe came in first place. Despite the attempts of several Brawn tribemates to throw the challenge, they finished again in second place, sending the Brains tribe back to Tribal Council. Golem and Jolteon weighed their options and considered whether they would vote for Musharna, who was outside their alliance but their best challenge competitor, or Relicanth, who was a challenge liability who had also dumped their rice in a fit of rage. In the end, Musharna was voted out. (2-1-1).
The Brains tribe comes back to camp mostly pleased with their decision to vote out Musharnaa at Tribal Council. The next day, the tree mail suggested a reward challenge for food. When the tribes arrived to the challenge, Wave told the castaways to drop their buffs, as the three tribes were being redistributed into two tribes. The entire "Brawn" tribe stayed the same with the exception of Florges going over to the Solana tribe, as well as Jolteon, Flygon, and Mega.Gardevoir joining.
- Reward challenge: One member of each tribe would hang on to a post. Two members of the opposing tribe would attempt to remove them from the post and drag them across the sand to the finish line. The first tribe to get the member of the other tribe across the finish line would receive one point. The first tribe to score two points wins coffee and pastries.
The new Solana tribe won the challenge 2–1 after Golem proved too heavy for Flygon and Chesnaught to shift. Back at the Solana camp, Lucario and Mega. Gardevoir formed a bond after finding out they were both spokesperson for the same charity. Lucario joined Mega. Gardevoir's alliance as well as Flygon. Meanwhile at Solana, Relicanth and Golem found themselves in a good position after Relicanth found the idol and shared it with Golem.
- Immunity challenge: Each tribe uses a puzzle log to break through two wooden walls; then, they must turn, pull and push the puzzle log to navigate a maze that is worked into the surface of the log. Once the log is cleared from the maze station, the first tribe to hit a gong at the end of the course wins immunity.
At the immunity challenge, the Aparri members overcame Solana's early lead to win immunity. While most of the original Brawn tribe wanted to vote out Relicanth, Golem convinced Florges and Meowstic in voting out Gothitelle. At Tribal Council, Relicanth played his idol and Gothitelle was sent home.(3(X)-3-1)
After Tribal Council, Sceptile approached Relicanth about Gothitelle's elimination in front of the tribe. The two engaged in a heated argument, making Meowstic smile as he felt it would take the target off his back. Over at Apari, Chesnaught and Florges engaged in another argument, with Chesnaught calling her "A fat cunt who belongs in the kitchen." Wave met up with Florges and she informed him that she was pulling herself from the game to file a lawsuit against Chesnaught for severe harrasment. Soon after, Wave stopped by Apari's camp to inform the tribe of Florges's decision to leave. Chesnaught later found an idol and got a plan to oust Mega. Gardevoir.
- Reward challenge: Facing off one against one in a fenced off circle, a castaway from each tribe would hold a wooden idol on top of a platform that they would hold in one hand. They would use the other free hand to attempt to knock their opponent's idol off the platform. The castaway whose idol hit the ground last would score one point for their tribe. First tribe to four points would get to raid the other tribe's camp.
The Solana tribe won the reward challenge and selected Sceptile and Heliolisk to go to the Aparri camp and pick two items they'd like to take. Sceptile and Heliolisk opened two notes given to them at the challenge: one informing them of the items they could choose from and the second being a clue to the hidden immunity idol at their own camp. Instead, Heliolisk pretended they were given a clue to assign to a member of the Aparri tribe, giving it to Chesnaught in an attempt to make him a target. Chesnaught later realized that the clue was the same one he had received while on the original Solana tribe and therefore useless to him at Aparri, though his entire tribe was susipicious.
- Immunity challenge: Each tribe would build a staircase out of wooden poles, then climb it to reach a bamboo maze. Upon exiting the maze and sliding down a bamboo slide, one tribe member would maneuver a key through a rope obstacle, using the key to unlock a machete to release puzzle pieces. Two more tribe members would then solve a puzzle to reveal the solution to a combination lock. The first tribe to unlock their flag would win immunity.
Despite quickly falling behind on the staircase portion, the Solana tribe came out victorious due to Golem and Sceptile's puzzle-solving skills, and won immunity. At the Aparri camp, Chesnaught attempted to convince the rest of the tribe to vote out Mega. Gardevoir, believing her to be the most likely person to turn against them after the merge. Pyroar saw through Chesnaught's scheming and felt he came across as fake, along with the worry that Chesnaught would rejoin the male members of the Apari Tribe at merge. At Tribal Council, it was discussed that tribal cohesion was necessary in order to win challenges, which brought up past conflict between Chesnaught and Florges. Ultimately, Mega. Gardevoir was spared and Chesnaught was blindsided. (4-2-1).
On Day 17, both tribes were anticipating a merge. Their assumptions proved correct after tree mail instructed the former Solana tribe to move to the Aparri beach. Upon arrival, the merge was confirmed and they were informed of a new hidden immunity idol with unspecified "different powers." With the new tribe totaling eleven members, each former tribe attempted to solidify their numbers ahead of the first individual immunity challenge.Mega. Gardevoir reunited her old alliance with Sceptile, and Flygon and brought in Lucario for support to vote Sawk. Sawk began to tell his alliance to oust Sceptile first because he is a threat, but Pyroar and Heliolisk convinced Relicanth and Golem to vote Meowstic, while the both of them would vote Sceptile and Meowstic.
- Immunity challenge: The castaways would stand barefoot on wooden slats on an a-frame that was floating in the water and try to remain balanced. After 15 minutes, the castaways would move up to a second set of slats, closer together. After another 15 minutes, the castaways would move to the top of the a-frame where they would have to balance until one person remained, who would then win immunity.
Mega. Gardevoir held out against Sawk to win immunity.
At Tribal Council, Sawk revealed a fake hidden immunity idol and announced that it was a "community idol" to help any member of his alliance. Mega. Gardevoir called out Sawk for bluffing. When the vote came, Sawk was voted out and became the first member of the jury.(4-3-3-1).
After Tribal Council, Relicanth expressed his resentment towards Jolteon for voting against their alliance, though Jolteon remained pleased with her decision. The next day, tension grew after Jolteon called Flygon out for being lazy and spending all day laying in the shelter instead of contributing around camp.
Flygon found the idol when Jolteon—who was supposed to be watching him—briefly turned her back. He told his alliance this and Mega. Gardevoir got a plan ready to oust the Brains tribe, while they got the rest of the tribe ready to oust Mega. Gardevoir and Flygon.
- Immunity challenge: Castaways would stand on a wooden frame, balancing a block between their head and the top of the frame without the assistance of their hands. The last contestant with their block remaining would win immunity.
After approximately an hour and a half, Golem outlasted Pyrorar to win immunity. Back at camp, Relicanth attempted to convince Lucario to oust Mega. Gardevoir, but she refused. At Tribal Council, Wave made note of Jolteon's unpredictability, leading to both alliances feeling uneasy. In the end, Mega. Gardevoir and Flygon played their idols and Jolteon was voted out. (3(X)-3(X)-3-1).
After receiving three votes at the previous Tribal Council, Meowsitc went into a tirade upon returning to camp. Sceptile began a plan to make it to the final three with Lucario and Flygon by blindsiding Mega.Gardevoir and have the rest of the tribe turn against each other. Mega.Gardevoir agreed to this plan and faked a fight with Lucario,Sceptile and Flygon to get the plan rolling.Relicanth and Golem were convinced by Flygon to vote out Meowstic next. Sceptile convinced Pyroar and Heliolisk to vote Mega.Gardevoir, and Lucario convinced Meowstic and Mega.Gardevoir to vote out Golem. Golem found an idol.
- Immunity challenge: The castaways would test their memory by having to memorize a series of colored tiles shown by Jeff. The castaways would have to show back the tiles in order. If they showed the wrong color, they would be out of the challenge. The last castaway to show all of the correct tiles would win immunity.
Sceptile's memory proved strongest, winning the immunity challenge. At Tribal Council, there was talk of the need to play an individual game. In the end, Golem played his idol and the votes were tied(3(X)-3-3). When the revote came between Meowstic and Mega.Gardevoir, the vote was tied once again. Sceptile, who won the immunity challenge was the sole vote and ultimately sent Meowtic to the jury.
After Tribal Council, Sceptile implemeneted his plan to blindside Mega.Gardevoir. Flygon convinced Relicanth and Golem to oust Sceptile next. Sceptile convinced Pyroar and Heliolisk to oust Mega.Gardevoir next and Lucario convinced Mega.Gardevoir to oust Relicanth next.
- Immunity challenge: The contestants would stand on a beam while balancing a ball on a pole. After 10 minutes, the remaining contestants would move their feet to a narrower section and hands lower down the pole. After another 10 minutes, those still in the challenge would move to the narrowest section with their hands at the bottom section of the pole. The last castaway with their ball still balanced on the pole would win immunity.
In the third stage of the challenge, Golem outlasted Sceptile and Mega.Gardevoir to win individual immunity. After the immunity challenge, a paranoid Relicanth ransacked the forest to find another hidden immunity idol, which he eventually found under a large tree. At Tribal Council, Sceptile played his idol on himself, and sent Mega.Gardevoir to the jury.(3(X)-3-2).
Upon returning to camp, Flygon, Sceptile and Lucario broke off their alliances to rejoin, with Sceptile revealing everyone elses secrets. The next day, the tribe received their money for a Survivor Auction.
- Survivor Auction: Trish first bought a movie-style meal of popcorn, candy, and a soft drink, and then later bought a covered item that turned out to be a simple bowl of rice and glass of water. Kass, for the minimum price of $20, bought a steak sandwich. Woo, for $40, bought a plate of ribs in barbecue sauce. Jefra bought a Quesadilla with guacamole and a margarita. Spencer and Tony both spent $500 on a potential advantage in the game, and drew between a white rock and a black rock, with the black rock determining who would get the advantage. Tony drew the black rock. Tasha ultimately spent no money.
Sceptile's advantage, rather than an advantage in the immunity challenge as expected, instead turned out to be a clue for another regular hidden immunity idol, which he later found and showed to his alliance. Meanwhile, Heliolisk tried to convince Lucario to vote with her and Pyroar because they are the last females in the game. Lucario went and told Flygon about this and he brought up the idea to blindside Heliolisk or Pyroar.
- Immunity challenge: The castaways had to dig in a circle of sand until they found a rope, which ran underground and was tied to five bags. Once the castaways pulled all five bags up and out of the ground, they had to untie the bags, each releasing one ball. They would then have to maneuver the balls, one at a time, down a small maze and navigate them into five holes. The first castaway to land all five balls won immunity.
Heliolisk narrowly defeated Sceptile to win the immunity challenge. At Tribal Council, Pyroar was blindsided and sent to the jury. (3-2-1-1).
The morning after Tribal Council, Relicanth and Golem were against each other due to their secrets getting out. Sceptile planned to blindside Relicanth next, as Lucario and Flygon agreed to vote Heliolisk. Heliolisk sided with Golem to oust Lucario next, and Sceptile planned to oust Golem next.
- Immunity challenge: The castaways would have to count various items at each of 6 different tables, and then input those numbers into a combination lock to unlock a metal rod, which they would use to smash a tile. The first castaway to unlock their rod and smash their tile would win immunity.
Flygon won immunity. At Tribal Council, Relicanth played his idol, sending Golem home(3-3(X))
The morning after Tribal Council, Relicanth tried to make a deal with Lucario and Heliolisk for a Final Three Deal. Sceptile decided that their next target should be Relicanth.
- Immunity challenge: The castaways would have to unbraid three ropes to release a key, which they would then use to unlock a chest full of ladder rungs. They would then build a ladder up to the second level, where they had to fit a series of boards onto the correct pegs in order to build a staircase to the third and final level. There, the castaways had to solve a slide puzzle depicting the season's logo. The first castaway to solve the puzzle would win immunity.
Although Heliolisk had a large lead in the building portion of the challenge, Flygon caught up and passed Heliolisk on the puzzle, winning immunity. Back at camp, with tensions already high, Heliolisk yelled at Lucario for calling her a goat, and also for her tendency to get into fights with everyone, only to play the victim afterwards. The argument continued at Tribal Council. In the end, Relicanth was voted out and sent to the jury.(2-1-1-1)
The final four returned to camp after voting Relicanth out. The next morning, the final four castaways were given a feast and visited by their loved ones: Lucario's husband, Heliolisk's sister Dedenne, Flygon's wife Altaria, and Sceptile's best friend Swampert. Flygon told Sceptile that he has a condition that prevents him from having kids, and Sceptile felt a lot more trustworthy with Flygon because of him confessing that big a secret to him.
- Immunity challenge: The castaways would stand on a pole in the water, lowering a bucket to get water to fill a bamboo chute, which would raise a key. Upon retrieving the key, the castaway would swim back to shore and unlock puzzle pieces. The first castaway to solve the puzzle would win immunity.
Despite being the last person to release their key, Heliolisk made a huge comeback on the puzzle portion to win immunity. Knowing she was likely the target, Lucario told Sceptile that she believed that there would be two finalists instead of three, and that Sceptile would likely be voted out by Flygon or Heliolisk if either won the final challenge. At Tribal Council, Lucario pled her case but it fell on deaf ears as she was voted out.Wave revealed that Lucario was correct in assuming that there would be a final two before sending the final three back to camp.
Upon returning to camp, Sceptile told Flygon that they need to beat Heliolisk in the final Immunity Challenge.
- Immunity challenge: The castaways would navigate a massive maze filled with turnstiles—some working, some not—to retrieve four medallions. The four medallions would open a chest filled with cogs. The first castaway to correctly arrange the cogs and raise a flag would win immunity and a guaranteed spot at the final Tribal Council.
Flygon and Heliolisk were neck-and-neck in assembling their cogs, but Flygon barely edged Helioliskk out to win, earning the sole vote at that night's Tribal Council. Heliolisk stressed her unlikability and Sceptile's strategic dominance. At Tribal Council, Flygon kept his word and Heliolisk was voted out.
The next morning, the final two were treated to a breakfast with champagne. At the Final Tribal Council, Sceptile opened by stating that he will answer all the jury's statements truthfully and that his in-game decisions were purely strategic, while Flygon stated that he admits to lying behind peoples backs and wants to answer their questions honestly. The jury then addressed the two finalists. Sawk berated Sceptile for subsequently breaking his promises, and asked Flygon if he would vote for him if he had played Flygon's game; Flygon answered yes. Pyroar asked Sceptile to own his lying and backstabbing; while Sceptile admitted to his deception, he stated that his betrayal was a part of the game. Jolteon expressed her admiration of Sceptile for being able to manipulate others without being a physically attractive man. Mega.Gardevoir congratulated both Flygon and Sceptile on making it to the end and complimented their different strategies.
Relicanth asked Sceptile to articulate how he managed to retain his alliance despite betraying them multiple times; Sceptile explained that he did so by immediately rationalizing his decisions to them, while also expressing sadness over betraying Mega.Gardevoir. Relicanth asked Flygon why he aligned with Sceptile over all others, to which Flygon replied that the two of them didn't actually align until right before the end, and that he managed to adapt his gameplay accordingly. Meowstic asked Sceptile who his gameplay self is in relation to his true identity, to which Sceptile replied that he hated Meowstic's leadership and that's why he wanted her out. Heliolisk asked Flygon why he didn't vote Sceptile out despite being told that voting Sceptile out was an undeniably better move for Flygon. Flygon stated that he wanted to be honest and that bringing a more-deserving competitor would make for a better finale. Golem asked Flygon whose idea it was to eliminate him and why, and Flygon admitted that it was his idea becasue he didn't care for Golem. He then went off on Sceptile for betraying him despite being close allies. Lucario first compared Flygon's game to the behavior of a dog, being led by his master Sceptile, and that Flygon was firmly wedged in Sceptile's pocket. Flygon defended himself, bringing up that Sceptile needed his help during many points of the game.
Months later, when the votes were read, it was revealed that the jury awarded Flygon the title of Sole Survivor and the million dollars that accompanied it with 5 of the nine votes.
Total Pokemon San Juan Del SurEdit
Total Pokemon San Juan Del Sur is the sixth season of my Total Pokemon Interactive series. Like Survivor, this season is Blood vs Water and will not have any returning contestants from the previous 5 seasons.
Pelipper(Micheal545) and Swanna(Micheal545) ~ Siblings
Ninetales(F) and Houndoom(M)~ Married couple
Throh(M) and Blaziken(F)~ Adopted siblings.
Shiny.Lucario(M) and Delphox(F)~ Newlyweds
Zoroark(M) and Weavile(F)~ Father and Daughter
Delcatty(F) and Furret(F)~ Newlyweds
Charizard(F) and Shiny. Charmeleon(M)~ Mother and Son
Manectric(M) and Luxray(M)~ Grandfathers
Shiny.Rapidash(F) and Braviary(M)~ Parents
The 18 contestants were dropped in San Juan Del Sur, separated at first with just flint to make fire for the first night. The next day they met the host: Zep. Jolteon, and the pairs were divided into two tribes:
Coyopa: Pelliper,Weavile,Braviary,Throh,Ninetales,Shiny.Lucario,Delcatty, Charizard, and Manectric
Hunahpu: Zoroark,Shiny.Rapidash,Swanna,Houndoom,Blaziken,Delphox,Furret,Shiny.Charmeleon, and Luxray.
The first surprise of the game came when the tribes were immediately thrown into a reward challenge.
The reward challenge pit one contestant from each tribe against each other -- the twist being that two loved ones would have to play with each other. The winner would take home flint and a bag of beans for their tribe, while the loser would go to Exile Island. Shiny.Lucario from the orange tribe took on his wife Delphox from the blue tribe. The challenge required them to navigate a rope maze to gain two rings to use and lasso two platforms. Shiny.Lucario took an early lead and never looked back, winning the reward for his tribe and sending his wife to Exile Island. The twists were not over, with Shiny.Lucario then having to pick someone from his tribe to join Delphox on Exile Island. In an emotional decision, Shiny.Lucario chose Charizard.
After Delphox and Charizard left for Exile Island, Zap brought up another twist to the game. A new idol will be making its debut this season, nicknamed the Buddha Idol. Zap then tells the two tribes that it will be ten times harder to find than compared to an ordinary Immunity Idol.
New Alliances Forming
Shiny.Lucario was upset after sending his wife to Exile Island, but that didn’t stop him from using his newfound popularity to form an alliance with Delcatty, Ninetales,and Pelipper (Charizard would later join after returning from Exile Island). Throh, on the other hand, rubbed the tribe the wrong way while aggressively taking charge of building the shelter and insulting Braviary for being a Flying type. Meanwhile, at the Hunaphy camp there was some friendly tension between the age groups as Luxray seemed to stick out with his older age. However, Luxray earned some favor when he used his tail to start a fire. Swanna, on the other hand, became a target to Shiny.Rapidash when she called out Swanna for trying to giving her tribe despair. Houndoom noticed this argument and pointed out to Shiny.Charmeleon that this argument is pointless.
Delphox and Charizard arrived on Exile Island worried about missing out on the first interactions with their tribes. Both received notes, but while Delphox got a clue to an immunity idol, Charizard’s was blank but she knew that Delphox had an idol clue in her hand.
Delphox and Charizard returned to their tribes for the immunity challenge. The challenge required the tribes to navigate three obstacles while climbing a tower and solving a puzzle at the top. After a neck-and-neck challenge came down to the puzzle, Hunahpu finished first to avoid the tribal council.
After losing the challenge, Throh went into panic mode trying to figure out whom to vote out. Charizard, nervous after only just joining the tribe, immediately began searching for the hidden immunity idol with her clue. Shiny.Lucario's alliance decides to target Manectric because of his age and because he used Poison Ivy as a tarp, which gave Pelliper pink eye. However, Manectric looked to be saved when Weavile began forming an alliance (plus Josh) and targeted Chariizard. When Tribal Council came, Manectric brought up that the tribe shouldn't be judging him because of his age, but what he does in the game. Weavile pointed out that keeping a veteran like Charizard around would be bad considering that her husband was on a previous season. But when the votes were cast, Manectric became the first person eliminated from Total Pokemon San Juan Del Sur.
The votes were recorded as follows:
The episode began with the Coyopa tribe returning from Tribal Council. Throh explained why he put Charizard’s name down in the first tribal council to hide their alliance, knowing Weavile would be safe. But Weavile questioned her trust in him.
Meanwhile, Hunahpu ran into some trouble when they lost their flint. It turned out that Swanna lost it while trying to spread despair to her tribemates in the jungle, but the tribe was hesitant to cut her a break after she had spent the morning annoying everyone with her despair nonsense.
With fishing equipment at stake, the tribes again picked one member to compete one-on-one against their loved one. The challenge required them to complete a puzzle course that involved balancing a ball on a platform for the whole course. Ninetales was chosen for Coyopa to go against her husband Houndoom. Houndoom won the challenge handily and sent Ninetales to Exile Island along with Braviary. Hunahpu pitched a deal to the host after their win to trade their beans for another flint. Zep instead offered to give them flint instead of the fishing gear they had won in the challenge, a deal the tribe reluctantly accepted.
While Braviary was off on Exile Island, Throh revealed that he recognized the former governor and clued everyone in on his controversial past where he opposed Immigrants and told his voters that he would deport them back to their native lands if he won. However, on Exile Island, Houndoom (who also admitted to knowing about Braviarys past) struck up an alliance anyway with Braivary, hoping the candidate would be able to look out for his wife, Ninetales while also sharing the clue with him.
Houndoom and Braviary returned to the tribe in time for the immunity challenge. This required the contestants to face off against each other one on one, trying to knock each other off a platform into the water with a sand bag. The first tribe to win five rounds would take home immunity. Braviary and Luxray faced off in the most intense matchup of the challenge, and Charizard beat Shiny.Charmeleon in a match that injured his right arm. His response when asked if he was all right? “Fuck it”
The challenge came down to the last match where Furret beat her wife: Delcatty to win the challenge for Hunahpu.
With Coyopa again facing tribal council, tensions were high. Braviary went looking for immunity idols after Weavile bluffed that she already found two with the clue she got from Charizard. Braviary, though, actually did find one idol after using the clue he shared with Houndoom on Exile Island. Then, Braviary and Pelliper planned to force a split vote between Charizard and Weavile to force out Weavile’s (made up) idol. At Tribal Council, Braviary was called out by Delcatty for his past opinions on immigration, but when the votes were tallied there was a tie between Weavile and Charizard, with two votes for Braviary -- and the tribe voted again (only able to vote for Weavile,Braviary or Charizard). This time it was Weavile who was nearly unanimously voted off.
The episode began with the Coyopa tribe dealing with the aftermath of Weavile getting voted out and no one felt safe anymore. Throh no longer trusted Braviary after the vote did not play out as he expected,Braviary wasn't worried about Weavile’s departure since she got caught lying, and Pelliper was getting annoyed by Ninetales' arguing with Braviary
Meanwhile, over at Hunahpu, the tribe was not so happy with Swanna sleeping while they are worked to prepare for a coming monsoon. Luxray poked her with a stick and she got really upset.
The reward challenge got off to an interesting start before the challenge even began with Braviary apologizing to Zoroark in front of both tribes, basically admitting he was working behind his alliance’s back. In the actual challenge, Zoroark and Shiny.Lucario squared off with a tarp and blankets at stake. The two castaways had to walk on a thin beam while transferring plates from one side to the other with a paddle. In a tight challenge,Shiny.Lucario bested Zoroark as Wes won reard. Shiny.Lucario chose Ninetales to accompany Zoroark on Exile Island. After the challenge, Braviary once again tried to apologize to Zoroark, but Zoroark confessed to the camera that he was now out to get the former politician.
Back at Hunahpu, Furret was feeling isolated after Shiny.Lucario told the tribe that Braviary was running the show at Coyopa and revealed his controversial past, which pissed off Shiny.Rapidash. Meanwhile, back at Coyopa, Ninetales pleaded with Shiny.Lucario's alliance to vote Braviary out and everyone agrees, except for Pelliper.
On Exile Island Ninetales and Zoroark got along well as they shared the clue to the immunity idol. Despite Zoroark's perverted mind, he found common ground with Ninetales (who is married).
The immunity challenge required pairs from each tribe to take turns racing through an obstacle course tethered together to retrieve balls they then had to throw into a basket. The first tribe to score three points would win immunity.Braviary took even more heat in the challenge, slamming into Delphox on Hunahpu en route to scoring a point for Coyopa. When it was all said and done, it came down to the last round, Delphox and Shiny.Charmeleon against Braviary and Pelliper. Hunahpu won immunity for the third straight time, but the challenge was upstaged by what happened afterwards. Delphox attacked Braviary for attacking her earlier in the challenge because of her nationality. The encounter turned into a shouting match between the two tribes with members of Hunahpu,except Shiny.Rapidash attacking Braviary for his past and Braviary not saying anything. Pelliper decided to defend Braviary by telling Hunahpu that Delphox has no evidence to support her claim and that they are bringing up stuff that happened in the past that Braviary has apologized for. When Zep asked Braviary his thoughts on this, and he told Hunaphu that if they want to act immature and slander his name, then it's not worth getting angry. Delphox tried firing a Flamethrower at Braviary, but Shiny. Rapidash slammed her to the ground before she could fire it and dragged her back to camp. Coyopa claimed to have Braviary’s back at the challenge, but there was a different story brewing back at camp.
Braviary thanked Pelliper for defending him at the challenge, and Pelliper addressed his concerns about Shiny.Lucario's alliance. Braviary suggests ousting Shiny.Lucario, but Pelliper suggests Ninetales since she has been attacking him for the last few days and she hasn't really done much in the challenges. Meanwhile, Shiny.Lucario, fed up with Braviary’s antics and lies, came up with a plan to vote out Braviary. On top of everything else, Braviary had an immunity idol. At Tribal Council, Pelliper brought up that they might be on a losing streak because they have poor teamwork, but Shiny.Lucario argued that the reason was because of trust. However, when the time for the vote came, Braviary played his idol, and Ninetales was blindsided by Pelliper and Braviary. Shiny.Lucario attacked Pelliper for this, and Pelliper told Shiny.Lucario that he's not the leader anymore.
After voting out Ninetales, Shiny.Lucario refused to give up his leadership position and got into an argument with Pelliper.
Meanwhile at Hunahpu, Houndoom found their missing flint near the Fire Pit.
The teams arrived at the reward challenge and the challenge involved each team sending one member to face off shooting bags from a catapult into baskets. Delcatty and Houndoom faced off against each other. After falling behind early, Delcatty caught up to bring the challenge down to the last basket, but in the end Houndoom won the challenge (and blankets and a tarp) for Hunahpu. Houndoom chose Shiny.Charmeleon to go with Delcatty to Exile Island.
On Exile Island, Shiny.Charmeleon got the clue to the immunity idol and shared the secret with Delcatty. Shiny.Charmeleon then confessed to Delcatty that he planned to try and throw the next immunity challenge to prove that Coyopa can only win a challenge when the opposing tribe gives them the victory.
Houndoom went looking for the immunity idol by the well with his clue from Exile Island, but after finding nothing he deduced that Shiny.Charmeleon (who also spent time on Exile Island) must have found it. Houndoom told some of the tribe his theory, and they didn't believe him. Houndoom did make an alliance with Luxray out of pity and also mentioned his alliance with Shiny.Charmeleon. Things got even more interesting when Delphox later returned to the well and found the Buddha Idol.
Meanwhile, Braviary and Throh were having trouble getting along back at Coyopa.
Shiny.Charmeleon and Delcatty returned for the immunity challenge. The challenge involved swimming out to collect rings before throwing them onto a hook. Coyopa finally won an immunity challenge, sending Hunahpu to Tribal Council for the first time. However, Coyopa may have had some help. Shiny.Charmeleon was suspiciously terrible at throwing the rings onto the hook and later admitted to throwing the challenge for his tribe. During the challenge, the other males seemed to be “single handedly losing the challenge for Hunahpu.”
Back at Hunahpu, Delphox made an alliance with Furret and Blaziken and started to hatch a plan to vote out Shiny.Rapidash, hoping to eliminate players without their loved ones before the merge. However, Delphox was intent on playing the Buddha Idol to the frustration of the tribe.
With a lot still up in the air the time for Tribal Council arrived where Houndoom and Delphox went at it over the idol controversy and the tribes seemed utterly confused over who to vote out. In a chaotic vote with three tribe members getting votes, it was Swanna who was sent home in a blind side move.
After Hunahpu got back from Tribal Council, Delphox started an argument with Shiny.Rapidash at camp.
At what the tribes thought was a reward challenge, Zep surprised the castaways when before the challenge got underway he told them to drop their buffs. Zep reorganized the tribes, throwing a wrench into many of the alliances that had already been formed. The new tribes were divided up as follows:
Coyopa: Zoroark,Throh,Shiny.Rapidash,Luxray,Houndoom,Delcatty, Charizard
Hunahpu: Pelliper,Braviary, Shiny.Lucario,Blaziken,Delphox,Furret,Shiny.Charmeleon,
The shakeup left Shiny.Lucario and Delphox as the only couple of loved ones on Hunahpu.
At the new Hunahpu tribe, the former Coyopa members were disappointed with the food situation. Luxray was using less rice and that made Delcatty upset. Over on Hunaphu, Delphox added Shiny.Lucario to her alliance and that made Blaziken feel uncomfortable.
With no reward challenge (and no Exile Island) this week, the new tribes went right into the immunity challenge. The challenge consisted of a muddy obstacle course for the tribes to navigate to retrieve sandbags, which they then had to throw onto a hanging platform. The new Hunahpu took a big lead early and never looked back, winning the challenge handedly over Coyopa. In addition to their win, Hunahpu appealed to Zep to make a deal to get more rice with their food supply dwindling. Zep agreed to meet them the next day (which will be the next episode) to work something out.
Coyopa, on the other hand, had to decide who would be the first person sent home from their new tribe. The decision would be difficult with Delcatty, Throh and Charizard wanting Houndoom out, while Zoroark, Shiny.Rapidash,Luxray and Houndoom want Delcatty out. At Tribal Council, Delcatty was eliminated from the game.
Back at camp, Zoroark was hurting. However, he was not about to go home next without a fight.
Meanwhile, at Hunahpu, Zep showed up to work out a deal with the tribe to give them more rice (after winning the last immunity challenge they asked for a trade). Zep offered to give them the rice, but in exchange he took -- well, almost everything. Hunahpu had to trade their tarp, bedroll, a pot, their pillows, and the rest of the comfort items they had won via the reward challenges. The tribe reluctantly agreed, effectively starting from scratch.
In the end, Throh was voted out.